This collection today -

Various - Monsters Of Death comp 1992

Bought tape version when it first came out - handy tape to have in the aul leather jacket when headin out on session back then🤘

That's some playlist!

Sodom- Tapping The Vein
Sodom - Agent Orange

Borknagar- The Olden Domain.

Impetigo – Horror Of The Zombies
Impetigo – Ultimo Mondo Cannibale
Black Flag - My War
Slayer - Hell awaits
OFC - Stillbirth
OFC - An ending in Fire
Ritual Death - Ritual Death

#8494 December 06, 2022, 11:07:35 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 11:26:20 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Cognizance - Upheaval (this is class, if any fans of Artificial Brain, Cryptopsy type stuff don't know it; recommended to me by Snatch.)
Serpent Noir - Seeing Through The Shadow Consciousness
Opeth - In Cauda Venenum

#8495 December 07, 2022, 01:06:51 AM Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:07:54 AM by Paul keohane
Quote from: Despondent_Soul2 on December 05, 2022, 07:17:39 PMThis collection today -

Various - Monsters Of Death comp 1992

Bought tape version when it first came out - handy tape to have in the aul leather jacket when headin out on session back then🤘
That comp was my introduction to a lot of
 those bands!

Immolation- Unholy cult.
Sacrilagia- Sold under sin.

Hammers of Misfortune - Overtaker. Can certainly tell that he's picked up old Vektor rhythm section on this. Certainly their most chaotic and hard to digest album and totally different than the last two "Dad metal" albums, which were terrific in their own right. Maaaybe a little bit too full speed all the way through but early days with it. Lack of a proper physical release so far is a bit annoying - only a self-funded CD pressing that costs more to be delivered than the CD.

Freedom of Fear - Carpathia. Wild, techy, hooky blackened death metal sorta buzz from Aus. Gave it one listen and ordered.

Stormruler - Sacred Rites & Black Magick. More black/death with riffs for days. Reminds me a little of the Stormkeep album from last year but think this one should have more sticking power, that Stormkeep didn't have much to it in the end.

Never Surrender Destroyer 666

Hath - All That Was Promised (Blackened Death) - This is quality  :abbath:

More Dillinger today, Ire Works and Option Paralysis. Also excellent. Love diving into a whole discography like this

Quote from: leatherface on December 02, 2022, 10:56:18 PMCrowbar- Broken Glass

The riff that starts at 1.30 in 'You Know I'll live again' :abbath:

Killer riff!

Destroyer 666 - Dingo Ate My Country
Ripper - Experiment of Existence
Nocturnal - Serpent Death
Castrator - Defiled in Oblivion
Morbific - Squirm Beyond the Mortal Realm
Peeling Flesh - Human Pudding
Crepitation - The Violence of the Slams
Execresence - Inescapable Anatomical Deterioration
Black Mass - Feast at the Forbidden Tree
Detherous - Unrelenting Malevolence
Daeva - Through Sheer Will and Black Magic
Knife - S/T
Deathhammer - Electric Warfare

Funereal Presence- Achatius.

I haven't listened to this in ages and it still sounds incredible to me. A work of singular dark genius.