Stampin Ground. All the albums.
When they let loose they are savages.

:laugh: that's actually not a bad description. I was quite taken with it at first but that's mostly just the fact it's a few new songs from them. Once I left the hype die down I think the first 4 songs are pretty good but the last 2 are not great at all. The last one in particular sounds like it was recorded in a different time and place altogether and the second last sounds like one of those tool clone bands with nothing interesting at all going on in it. Not counting the chocolate chip trip either because it's shite.

FI, Pneuma, Descending and Invincible would have been grand with the couple of little things in between from the digital release. There was no need at all for the other ones I mentioned above. It'd be a pity to see them finish on that but equally would've been bad to finish on 10,000 days. I just don't think they have it in them to do any better after how long this one took so that'll most likely be that I reckon.

https://youtu.be/0ukDsv3pweo

Just came across that while we're talking about Tool. Sounds like an outtake from FI without vocals but the other three are all present.  Promo video for Adam Jones' signature guitar that I somehow managed to miss

Omen - Warning of Danger
Best of Alice Cooper

Kôr                     The Horns of Ylmir
Kjeld                   Ôfstân
Knokkelklang     Jeg Begraver

That Knokkelklang album is deadly.

Abaddon Incarnate - Nadir
Bolzer - Hero
Imprecation - In Nomine Diaboli
Traveler - S/T

I cursed myself with a drive from Limerick > Swords > Moneygall > Swords again, so:

Neurosis - "Through Silver in Blood"
Cave In - "Final Transmission"
Type O - "October Rust"

... bits and pieces of all of them with a song or two of other stuff between but then full runs of:

Converge - "You Fail Me"
Gilla Band - "Most Normal"
Sumac - "Love in Shadow"
Cop Shoot Cop - "White Noise"

Quote from: Trev on October 17, 2022, 06:18:55 PMOmen - Warning of Danger
Best of Alice Cooper

Was a listening to The Curse recently, I'd forgotten how phenomenal the playing is and what an amazing voice Kimball had, Warning on now and equally as good.

Over the last few days;

Profanatica - Altar of the Virgin Whore, Disgusting Blasphemies and The Grand Masters Session
Black Witchery - Desecration
Mortician -  Darkest day and re-animated
Exhumed - Gore Metal
Incantation - Onward, Mortal and Diabolical.

Tiamat- "Clouds".
Tiamat- "Sumerian Cry".

Aborym 666 - Generator.

Been a long time. Some of it's pretty good

Hunters Moon - The Great Pandemonium
Vallenfyre - A Fragile King
Grand Magus - The Hunt
Agnostic Front - Get Loud.

Khandra   -  All Occupied by Sole Death
Kings Rot -  The Shadow of the Accursed

Wrathprayer - Sun of Moloch
Axis of Advance - The List