Rage - Spreading The Plague 6.5/10
Tankard- Pavlov's Dawgs 6.5/10
Suffocation- Breeding The Spawn 7/10
Stormwitch - Walpurgis Might 7/10
Hooded Menace - Fulfill The Curse 7/10
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on October 14, 2022, 06:48:18 PMDeath Angel - Humanicide 7/10
Death Angel - Act III 10/10
Had Killing Season and Act III on myself this week, they're by far the most consistent of the Bay Area bands, don't think they've ever done a bad album

Quote from: Trev on October 14, 2022, 07:35:34 PM
Quote from: Thorn on October 14, 2022, 06:48:18 PMDeath Angel - Humanicide 7/10
Death Angel - Act III 10/10
Had Killing Season and Act III on myself this week, they're by far the most consistent of the Bay Area bands, don't think they've ever done a bad album

Yep, they always came up with the goods and still do, Act III will always be a special album for me, a portal to the past so there's plenty of nostalgia in a full marks rating but even aside that, it's a gem.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#8225 October 14, 2022, 08:45:30 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 09:42:22 PM by Cailleach
Krallice - Krallice
               Dimensional Bleedthrough

Finally getting stuck into the "Slice of Doom" records.

Sacriligia - Sold Under Sin

Fuck yeah is all I have to say on the matter

Hällas - Excerpts From A Future Past

Jesus, this is class. Pure 70s rock worship, everything from Deep Purple to Yes, and the vocalist sounds for all the world like yer man from Megaton Sword but doing a prog approach, to the point I had to go and check it wasn't actually him. Anyway, tis deadly, and barely gotten a few mentions on here (although, since search function is still giving me gyp, can't be 100% sure on that). Check it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKYc6gvcfGw

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 15, 2022, 09:28:29 AMHällas - Excerpts From A Future Past

Jesus, this is class. Pure 70s rock worship, everything from Deep Purple to Yes, and the vocalist sounds for all the world like yer man from Megaton Sword but doing a prog approach, to the point I had to go and check it wasn't actually him. Anyway, tis deadly, and barely gotten a few mentions on here (although, since search function is still giving me gyp, can't be 100% sure on that). Check it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKYc6gvcfGw

Gotta love Hällas, cracker album alright.

Seen the name but haven't listened to them. I'll give them a lash, Jack.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 12, 2022, 10:25:01 PMCheck out the Pohakka demo on YouTube if you haven't already. Oof!

Listened to this last night too. Lovely stuff. Ended up listening to the rehearsal tape demo after too, which also has a certain charm. Nice rec  :abbath:

The demo is something else. A real hidden treasure.

Blaspherian Allegiance To The Will Of Damnation to start the day

Blood Incantation - Timewave Zero