An Abstract Illusion - Woe

Just dropped a couple of weeks back and I've not been this excited about a melodic/prog death metal band in many years - I think this is a stunning work of art. Can't recommend enough!!!!

Sabbat - Dreamweaver

Probably through on history after it. I always forget to throw these on.

Malthusian - Across Deaths
Summoning - Let Mortal Heroes...
Bathory - Blood Fire Death
Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance

Jerry Cantrell - "Degradation Trip Vol. 1 & 2".

Bar "Dirt", this is my favourite thing he's ever done.

https://youtu.be/UMER76w9ew8

Came across this thing from the other day. Never did get to see them at all. I can feel the call of the discography

Quote from: Ducky on September 28, 2022, 10:54:48 PMJerry Cantrell - "Degradation Trip Vol. 1 & 2".

I want it but it's €50+ on Discogs. It's great.

The first time I came across it in a music shop, it was the dedication on the back that let me know that Layne Staley had died.

Akhlys: Melinoë

Forgot how good it was.

#8137 September 29, 2022, 08:04:06 PM Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:44:37 PM by leatherface
Pitchshifter: Industrial (1991)

Quote from: Carnage on September 29, 2022, 02:35:58 AM
Quote from: Ducky on September 28, 2022, 10:54:48 PMJerry Cantrell - "Degradation Trip Vol. 1 & 2".

I want it but it's €50+ on Discogs. It's great.

The first time I came across it in a music shop, it was the dedication on the back that let me know that Layne Staley had died.

Yeah that's a spicy price for sure. Roadrunner, the bastards putting out the standard version and then months later the double disc.

Related listening tonight, namely Dirt, which came out 30 years ago today. Time's a right fecker.

Never paid Suffocation much mind until this morning. Threw on a live set from Alcatraz festival on from YouTube suggestions. Loving it so far. Those Arte Concert videos on YouTube are great.

I'm presuming that's a recent gig? They have loads of fill in members now. Only Terrence from the good old days. All the early releases are savage and Souls To Deny and S/T are also good.

Autopsy - Morbidity Triumphant

Krolok -   Flying Above Ancient Ruins
Krvna  -   Sempinfernus
Krohm  -  A World Through Dead Eyes
                The Haunting Presence

Immortal - Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
- Pure Holocaust
- Battles in the North
- Blizzard Beasts
- At the Heart of Winter
- Damned in Black
- Sons of Northern Darkness

Now on All Shall Fall, only my second or third time ever hearing anything from it. Mind absolutely riffed out of it at work.

Quote from: open face surgery on September 30, 2022, 10:50:07 AMI'm presuming that's a recent gig? They have loads of fill in members now. Only Terrence from the good old days. All the early releases are savage and Souls To Deny and S/T are also good.

Autopsy - Morbidity Triumphant

It is a 2022 gig. Wouldn't know whose in or out there. It was definitely enough to get me interested though.

Type O Negative - October Rust
The Misfits - Collection I
Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit ....