Forgotten Woods- As the Wolves Gather.
Strid- compilation.

Watching the Anthrax Oidivnikufesin show on Youtube, an odd one, it was my introduction to the band. Mighty stuff.

Selvhat - Gjennom mørket famlende

I have it less than a week and I can't get enough of it. Repetitive and simple. Reminds me of His Lyset Tar Oss.

That's quite the recommendation.

I'm on Cirith Ungol and Zeppelin this morning. Must be the Tolkien hangover from last night.

Quote from: hellfire on October 01, 2022, 09:14:31 AMSelvhat - Gjennom mørket famlende

I have it less than a week and I can't get enough of it. Repetitive and simple. Reminds me of His Lyset Tar Oss.

I haven't heard them. I'll check them out post hate... HASTE!

Den Svarte Tie is better, but copies of it are unattainable.

Kíla - Handel's Fantasy
Kíla - Mind the Gap
Kíla - Tóg é go bog é (the Irish in the title is poor but some album)
Bathory - Blood Fire Death (alright Crow, alright)

Must fire on Tóg É go Bog É. Some album. Dusty Wine Bottle!

So many good choons on that album. Nothing they've done since has interested me, bar one or two songs off Luna Park.

Mind the Gap would be it's equal if it wasn't for the annoying, totally unnecessary bass guitar slobbering all over quality tracks. Not sure what the thinking was there at all.

Class band, always a blast live too. Also contributed some great sounds to Tomm Moore's Irish folklore trilogy (Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, Wolf Walkers).

Tóg É is all I need from them. I remember seeing them live on Echo Island(?)... with Dara O'Brian! Remember that fucking show! They played Tóg É live on that in 97 and I ended up in Lahynch on the piss that summer and picked up the CD in a shop there. Saw them live a heap of times back then too and yeah, they were unreal. Haven't listened to them in a long time but I'm slaughtering cans of Guinness at the minute so no better time  8)

Broke a rib at one of their shows when I was 18 or 19, one of those bands you'd always go to if they are on. Always deliver.

I've probably ruined Mind the Gap by mentioning the bass but the choons 'Delta', 'Ezekiel' and 'Mind the Gap' are class. Sure if you're on the scoopíns, give 'em a lash.

It was Ón Taobh Tuathaill Amach I heard first. Some tune. Must rip into Mind the Gap. I heard it back then but never got into it.

Rusty Nails... fuck, so good. Sounds like something off Lock, Stock...