Malokarpatan - Stridzie dni

Thought I'd stick this on in the background while I got some kip earlier. Big mistake. Virtually headbanging on my pillow.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

#766 September 24, 2019, 09:24:15 AM Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:32:18 AM by Pentagrimes
Last night:
Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes
Pan Thy Monium - Dawn of Dreams/Khaaaooos
Bedlamite demo
Saprophage demo - not sure what to make of this. Worst production I've heard in quite some time to the point where it renders parts of the songs impossible to make out.

This morning: Prissy Whip - Swallow. Bonkers noisey art rock ffo The Locust/No New York/GSL bands. Highly recommended

Also been listening to the new Morast a lot over the last few days.

Giving 'Age of Excuse' a spin.

Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

The good bits are very good but there's a pile of filler in here too as they chased 'tallica down the commerical route. That being said, it's still the last Megadeth album worth a fuck.

Sweating Bullets has always been a ball of shit, though.

still listening to that new Haunter album. It's very inventive and melodically interesting, maybe comparable to Suffering Hour.

Also the new Cloud Rat stuff is insane good.

That haunter album is definitely one of the better albums this year.

https://mefitis.bandcamp.com/album/despair

Pretty interesting self described 'progressive black metal' from Beijing

Hadanfard - Smutsiga Sinnen
Probably my favourite Sir N project, dark, obscure , and catchy as fuck.

Heathen- Victims of Deception (1991)

Cool thrash album that went under the radar, really love the production even if it is a bit reminiscent of Metallica '..and Justice..'.

Allfather - Weapon Of Ascension

Found an old shirt and decided to dig the CD out.Its still kills.

Opeth - In Cauda Venenum.  First full listen , lots going on ... dark, heavy and their most proggy.  8)

Masters of Reality - Sunrise on the Sufferbus

Ginger is in a bad, bad way. A total bollix but what a drummer.

Devin Townsend - The Hummer. Not really into ambient stuff but picked this up for completion. It's alright, interesting enough but doubt I'll ever come back to it too much

Faith No More - The Real Thing
Metallica - Master Of Puppets

Still two dingers.

Melencolia Estatica - self titled.
Trouble - The Skull
Denial Of God - The Ghouls of DOG