Old Season - Archaic Creation
Kryptos - Decimator
Satan - Songs in Crimson
Virgin Steele - Virgin Steele I
Killing Joke - Killing Joke (definitely not my usual fare, but I've been enjoying this)
Death Racer - From Gravel to Grave
Bolt Thrower - Warmaster

Quote from: Anvil on October 02, 2024, 07:55:10 AMKilling Joke - Killing Joke (definitely not my usual fare, but I've been enjoying this)

Is that the self-titled from 1980 or the one from 2003? Both great albums.

NP Death - Human

Quote from: astfgyl on October 02, 2024, 01:49:56 AM
Quote from: ochoill on October 01, 2024, 10:56:34 PMDon't say I don't love ye anyway
Good man. We are all better connected. Like those two separate albums that are not really separate
Like the LCL in Evangelion.  A primordial soup of unfiltered collective consciousness.  No thanks lol

Anyway the rest of ye, that link is for the ToG+Grace album in full, MP3s, take it there and I'll remove the link next week.

Quote from: Maggot Colony on October 02, 2024, 09:18:28 AM
Quote from: Anvil on October 02, 2024, 07:55:10 AMKilling Joke - Killing Joke (definitely not my usual fare, but I've been enjoying this)

Is that the self-titled from 1980 or the one from 2003? Both great albums.

NP Death - Human

The 1980s one.

Gravetemple - Impassable Fears
Slaughter - Strappado
Deathspell Omega - Mass Grave Aesthetics

Quote from: Mithrandir on October 02, 2024, 06:16:52 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on October 01, 2024, 12:17:19 AMNew Mitochondrion track just appeared on Spotify and it's a ripper.

Cool, haven't listened to these lads since Archaeaeon came out! Looks like I've some catching up to do

The last album Parasignosis and the last EP Antinumerology are highly recommended.

Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance
Persefone - Spiritual Migration

Mayhem - Chimera
Marduk - Memento Mori

Asunder - A Clarion Call

ANTISEEN - Here To Ruin Your Groove
ANTISEEN - The Boys From Brutalsville
ZEKE - Death Alley
ZEKE - 'Til the Livin' End
ZEKE - Hellbender
BLACK SABBATH - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Spectral Wound - Songs of Blood and Mire
Scald - Ancient Doom Metal
Gorgoroth - Under The Sign of Hell
Gorgoroth - Destroyer

Quote from: The Wretch on October 02, 2024, 11:08:04 PMZEKE - Death Alley

Love Zeke! Everything from Super Sound Racing to Death Alley is absolutely savage. Til the Livin' End was a bit of a letdown, I prefer it when they go full throttle.

NP Heathen - Victims of Deception
The young lad randomly grabbed this CD and was running around with it this morning so that saves me spending half an hour trying to decide what to listen to.

Sonata Artica - Unia 5/10

A bit of bubblegum for the ears this morning but not one of their better efforts. Sonata have a habit of taking a perfectly good song idea and setting out to make it as complicated, convoluted and downright wacky as possible and they really over indulged here.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on October 03, 2024, 09:24:03 AMSonata Artica - Unia 5/10

A bit of bubblegum for the ears this morning but not one of their better efforts. Sonata have a habit of taking a perfectly good song idea and setting out to make it as complicated, convoluted and downright wacky as possible and they really over indulged here.

I find if I am in the mood for something a bit more cheery or light The Ninth Hour by them fits the bill.

Inanna again, vinyl landed yesterday