Quote from: Circlepit on September 30, 2024, 11:17:00 PMThis should be in the embarrassment section.
I've never listened to Neurosis.

The homework he gave you would be a decent start and finish tbh because they are fucking great

Times of Grace baby   8)

Let him listen to the good ones first.  ;)

Insanity!

A Sun That Never Sets and The Eye of Every Storm are also brilliant but more mellow in nature.

New Mitochondrion track just appeared on Spotify and it's a ripper.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 30, 2024, 11:57:31 PMInsanity!

A Sun That Never Sets and The Eye of Every Storm are also brilliant but more mellow in nature.

TEOES was OK but I'm not a fan of most of the post-TSIB material at all. One of the later ones (can't remember which one) went back to their heavier sound but I'd more or less lost interest by then.

Master - Saints Dispelled
Lucifuge - Hexensabbat
Savage Grace - Master of Disguise
Opprobrium - Serpent Temptation
Vendel - Out in the Fields
Rotting Christ - Pro Xristou

DANZIG - The Lost Tracks
GUNS'N'ROSES - G'N'R Lies
MOTORHEAD - March Or Die

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 30, 2024, 11:42:22 PMTimes of Grace baby   8)

Did you ever listen to the version made out of the two discs played together? I find the regular one lacking after it even though I never did before it.

TSIB is their definite high point though

Tribes Of Neurot's Grace is appalling, I never bothered with putting them together. It's just added feedback, surely?

I never bothered, no.

Quote from: ochoill on October 01, 2024, 10:56:34 PMDon't say I don't love ye anyway

Good man. We are all better connected. Like those two separate albums that are not really separate

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 01, 2024, 08:32:16 PMI never bothered, no.

Never a better time than the time it's handed out like this

Quote from: Carnage on October 01, 2024, 08:14:03 PMTribes Of Neurot's Grace is appalling, I never bothered with putting them together. It's just added feedback, surely?

It's only purpose is to fill out the actual album

Last couple of days:

Blasphemy - FAOD
Nuclear Death - Bride if insect
Candlemass - Nightfall
Stormwitch - Walpurgis
Adorior - Bleed on my teeth

Quote from: open face surgery on October 01, 2024, 12:17:19 AMNew Mitochondrion track just appeared on Spotify and it's a ripper.

Cool, haven't listened to these lads since Archaeaeon came out! Looks like I've some catching up to do