#14055 August 16, 2024, 10:40:09 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 01:43:42 AM by Eoin McLove
Bulldozer- IX.
Bulldozer- Neurodeliri.
Celtic Frost- Morbid Tales.
Chapel- Satan's Rock 'N' Roll.
Celtic Frost- Monotheist.

Jason Becker - Perpetual Burn

*swoon*

Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror. Picked it out of a pile of burnt cds this morning. Some of the mixes sound very different to the originals. Anyway, I'd have picked a different set for a best of, and they fell off a cliff after Vitalogy but still it's grand

Once, Alive and Black were remixed by O'Brien for some reason, the two others from Ten were left alone. Odd.

Nailbomb - Point Blank
White Zombie - Astro-Creep: 2000 - Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill

Quote from: ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk on August 17, 2024, 12:58:07 PMNailbomb - Point Blank
White Zombie - Astro-Creep: 2000 - Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill

Good run there! 3 albums I love

Quote from: Carnage on August 17, 2024, 12:12:44 PMOnce, Alive and Black were remixed by O'Brien for some reason, the two others from Ten were left alone. Odd.

The few songs after Vitalogy are fair bad as well. What the fuck happened to the songwriting there is a mystery to me I mean it's the same band like

#14062 August 17, 2024, 10:59:22 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 12:16:41 AM by Eoin McLove
Swallowed- Lunarterial. Still as bizarre, ugly and deranged as it was when it came out.

Qrixkuor- Poison Palinopsia. I needed something equally deranged to follow Lunarterial and in their own unique way, Qrixkuor get there.

Death - Spiritual Healing
Sepultura - A-Lex

KISS - Rock And Roll Over
KISS - Love Gun
RUSH - A Farewell To Kings
AEROSMITH - Rocks
MOTORHEAD - Another Perfect Day

First 3 Desaster albums, the best black thrash ever. They lost me after Okkulto left but these first 3 are pure magic.

A Touch of Medieval Darkness is 10/10  :abbath:

Metal Church - The Human Factor

Pan Thy Monium "Dawn of Dreams"
Gotta love that saxophone

JUDAS PRIEST - Defenders Of The Faith
IRON MAIDEN - Powerslave