#13410 June 29, 2024, 10:37:06 PM Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 01:02:06 PM by Paul keohane
200 Stab wounds,new one,not bad after one listen.

#13411 June 30, 2024, 12:18:37 AM Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 12:21:58 AM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 29, 2024, 09:39:28 PMIn the Woods...- Isle of Men.

One of my favourite demos, whole thing is classic with that deadly wail Transeth has on top of it. Underrated like Vargnatt but more accomplished straight out of the gate.

NP Belgian Unholy Trinity

Perverted Ceremony - Sabbat of Behezaƫl
Moenen of Xezbeth - Ancient Spells of Darkness....
Forbidden Temple - Step into the Black Pentagram

#13412 June 30, 2024, 12:50:50 AM Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 03:30:35 AM by Eoin McLove
Nice little hat trick of evil there.

Skepticism- Stormcrowfleet.
Thergothon- Fhtagn- nagh Yog- Sothoth.
Skepticism- 7".
Beherit- Drawing Down the Moon.

Black Magick SS - Burning Bridges

Such a weird and catchy record. As popular as these guys seem to be, and I know it's not everyone's goal when they make music but I can't help but wonder how big these guys would be if they didn't have the weird nazi imagery. Anyway, it's pretty unique and a fun listen

KINGS X - Tape Head (1998)

GALACTIC COWBOYS - Machine Fish (1996)

Led Zeppelin - III
Tangerine Dream - Rubycon
Weedpecker - The Stream of Forgotten Thoughts
Testament - The New Order
Portrait - The Host

Oh yeah, I said yesterday I'd listen to Gallery of Suicide today, so that up next!

Enjoy. Gallery is Top 3 CC for me
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 30, 2024, 04:30:59 PMWeedpecker - The Stream of Forgotten Thoughts
Still listening to this on a practically constant basis since release.  At least a few songs a week anyway and the full album every other or two.  Mad to think it became a regular go-to out of nowhere.

New Portrait any good lads ?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 30, 2024, 12:50:50 AMSkepticism- Stormcrowfleet.
Skepticism- 7".

I love you man but honestly sometimes I can't believe the obscure bands you commonly & casually listen to-when in other threads I've seen you say mental things like you've never listened to fuckin SADUS or Morbid Saint for example of what comes to mind atm. Does not compute. But all good-just a curiosity to me. Enjoy yourself Sir.

201 FUCKIN STAB WOUNDS- Manual Wank Procedures (Now this is fuckin good so far. Fresh energy. I like the production & the bass tone therein)

Imperial Triumphant- Vile Luxury (Redux 1924) (This band sound like some mental patients escaped Romanian prison for Blasphemy & refusing to use gender pro-nouns who worship PORTAL & Ds0 & GORGUTS- They went & got locked- managed to steal some quality instruments & a load of research chemicals & top shelf weed off some other unfortunate cunts, then threw on some dodgy masks to conceal their identities for these very reasons...& somehow wormed their way into a studio somewhere to record this mental masterful music to release to the world to fuck with me head-enjoyably)

Vircolac- Veneration (3rd listen through of this one. I DO like it but I dunno...likewise with MALTHUSIAN for me- finding their Debut Demo their best work- with Vircolac I'm still into Codex Perfida the best & most engaging)

Misotheist- Vessels By Which The Devil Is Made Flesh (TNBM. No Fun no mosh no blacks white tans or Irish either-but dogs are welcome)

Blaze of Perdition- Upharsin (True Polski Black Metal. No Fun No Jesus-but moshing and Irish Coffee's are welcome)

+THE JESUS LIZARD- Hide & Seek (1st single from their new album- this has me very excited. I worship the Lizard and SRATCH ACID moreso. Need more!) >:(

Are Sadus or Morbid Saint any less obscure than Skepticism? Dunno. I've never been big on thrash but I'm more open to it lately.

Quote from: Mr Barlow on June 30, 2024, 06:57:55 PMNew Portrait any good lads ?

Yes! Much better imo than the last two

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 30, 2024, 09:08:17 PM
Quote from: Mr Barlow on June 30, 2024, 06:57:55 PMNew Portrait any good lads ?

Yes! Much better imo than the last two

I'm of the "massive dingus" variety and never checked this band out properly until recently. Chuffing immense, so they are!

"Sound the Horn" from the new one is a certified banger  :abbath:

Quote from: Danny on June 30, 2024, 07:13:48 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 30, 2024, 12:50:50 AMSkepticism- Stormcrowfleet.
Skepticism- 7".

I love you man

Is this our first forum romance? :-* 💒💕