Ur Falc'h -  Ur Falc'h
Forteresse - Metal Noir Quebec

Mortuary Drape - Black Mirror
Virgin Steele - Visions of Eden
Stormwitch - Season of the Witch
Dodsferd - Fucking Your Creation

Emperor - Wrath of the Tyrant
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell

Going on a Sabbath binge after reading about the new boxset in this thread. I've never listened to a note of anything after Born Again.

The CD boxset is available for $75.97 including shipping from Rhino for anyone looking for a cheaper option:
https://store.rhino.com/en/rhino-store/artists/black-sabbath/anno-domini-4cd/603497834525.html

Steep enough but Amazon is charging £96!

Dionysiaque - Diogonos
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth
Oranssi Pazuzu - Mestarin kynsi
Thin Lizzy - Thunder & Lightning

THE SCREAM - Let It Scream (1991)

Neurosis: Enemy Of The Sun.

Deicide - The Stench of Redemption
Rory Gallagher - Jinx
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Riot - Narita
Integrity/Krieg Split (think the Krieg tracks are great on this.  Not a fan of the Integrity ones).
Dodsferd - Cursing Your Will To Live

Hellbutcher-Hellbutcher.. great craic, must pick up the cd

Funereal Presence- Achatius.

Sig Ar Tyr - Citadel Of Stars cd.. fantastic stuff

Accept: Metal Heart (1985 vinyl)

Good anthemic 80s metal with a slightly commercial persuasion, but not poor because of it.

Quote from: londonleatherboy on June 06, 2024, 10:36:51 AMHellbutcher-Hellbutcher.. great craic, must pick up the cd

That's on my radar, been reading good things
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Sunn0))) - Monoliths & Dimensions
Zimoun - Modular Guitar Fields
Fabric presents Helena Hauff

I have a bum ear the last few weeks and have had no patience or will to sit into anything too hectic so it has been lots of drones and rave to keep me going, I can get on with that for now.  Sitting here looking at the Coroza album waiting for this to improve and lash it on the headphones  :laugh:

Hellbutcher album is great craic indeed :abbath:  Not totally sure about its sticking power after one listen, but all up for giving it a chance.

Monoliths And Dimensions scared my dog out of the room the first time I put it on.

Quote from: ochoill on June 06, 2024, 11:52:51 PMSitting here looking at the Coroza album waiting for this to improve and lash it on the headphones  :laugh:

That's how I did it, went for a walk with it. Coincidentally I was deaf in one ear for a day or two before I could do so. Maybe it's cursed. Worth the wait anyway