Deicide: Banished By Sin

No surprises so far😅

JUDAS PRIEST - Invincible Shield (2024)

Half savage, half dull as a Disney Star Wars sequel with a Coldplay soundtrack.

Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth
Worm - Blue Nothing

Quote from: Trev on April 26, 2024, 01:36:58 PMCoheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth

I love this album and have gone back to it a lot over the last 15 years but all that time have found it hard to branch out and listen to their other records.

The only one of theirs I've heard is Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness, but it's pretty good. Came back to it recently after not listening for years but it holds up well.

I had Black Rainbow... on in the car. Sounds cool but very similar to In Keeping Secrets... I wonder if they have a very specific sound that repeats itself on each album. Maybe all you need is one CD from them. Catchy all the same.

Aura Noir - Black Thrash Assault
Asphyx - Necroceros
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer
Gatekeeper - East of Sun
Darkthrone - It Beckons Us All (on first listen, lots of tasty riffs to get stuck into).
Necrophobic - Blood Hymns

Impaled:Death After Life.

Pentagram- Turn to Stone.
Black Depths, Grey Waves- s/t.
Fungus Exodus- Myco Sapiens.
From the Bogs of Aughiska- s/t.

Quote from: Anvil on April 27, 2024, 09:21:56 AMNecrophobic - Blood Hymns

Spin this regularly,possibly my favourite by them!

Ministry - Psalm 69
Boston - s/t
Skid Row - Slave to the Grind - how can an album be so good with such mongo lyrics? 😂

Quote from: Anvil on April 27, 2024, 09:21:56 AMAura Noir - Black Thrash Assault
Asphyx - Necroceros
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer
Gatekeeper - East of Sun
Darkthrone - It Beckons Us All (on first listen, lots of tasty riffs to get stuck into).
Necrophobic - Blood Hymns

Yeah enjoying the new Darkthrone alright. Will be getting a good few spins over the weekend.

CARCASS - Necroticism – Descanting The Insalubrious (1991)

Ah yeah. Now that hits the spot. Can't bayte a bit of Bill Steer and the boys.

Quote from: The Wretch on April 27, 2024, 02:31:50 PMCARCASS - Necroticism – Descanting The Insalubrious (1991)

Ah yeah. Now that hits the spot. Can't bayte a bit of Bill Steer and the boys.

Absolute classic. Had it on the other day.

Really enjoying the new "High On Fire" album, known about them for years but first time properly listening
Play the Academy July 13th