Iron Maiden: Killers

Entombed-To Ride
The crown-Deathrace king

Mastodon - Crack The Skye
Kreator - Extreme Aggression
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Quote from: Ducky on April 06, 2024, 08:57:11 PM
Quote from: Thorn on April 06, 2024, 06:47:04 PMGood album that Heretic, I picked up the Floga reissue a few years back when I copped it was Mike Howe's first band.

Well that's reason enough to fire up Spotify

Enjoy!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Yob-our raw heart
Necrotic disgorgement-suffocated in shrink-wrap
Pig destroyer-book burner (deluxe edition)
The Dillinger escape plan-dissociation
Malevolent creation-conquering south america

Quote from: Thorn on April 06, 2024, 10:18:19 PM
Quote from: Ducky on April 06, 2024, 08:57:11 PM
Quote from: Thorn on April 06, 2024, 06:47:04 PMGood album that Heretic, I picked up the Floga reissue a few years back when I copped it was Mike Howe's first band.

Well that's reason enough to fire up Spotify

Enjoy!

Hup, this is pretty good stuff! Nice one!  :abbath:

Anthrax - Persistence of Time

Gorefest-La Muerte!

WARGASM - Why Play Around? (1988)

Packed to the gills with immense thrash riffs.

PARADOX - Heresy (1989)

OLD - Formula.

How did I never listen to these lads before? Great and weird stuff. What a lot of it puts me in mind of is the bits at the end of the songs on the first Jesu album, the way the guitar is done here has to have been an influence.

OLD - Lo Flux Tube. Again, can't believe this passed me by. Completely different to Formula but great as well. Only came across it because I saw one of those little fact things on twitter about Jason Everman playing bass on it. Then I think @ochoill might have mentioned it to me before as well but I dunno it went past me either way

I see now looking around that James Plotkin has a rake of stuff so there's something for me to go hunting around for. If any of you know much of it, fire me a few recs

#12312 April 07, 2024, 01:58:17 PM Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 02:00:33 PM by The Wretch
OVERKILL - The Years Of Decay (1989)

Between all of the mentions on here, and a youtube video popping up in my feed where someone tried to copy the guitar tone Bobby Gustafson had at this time (he got pretty damn close too) I simply had to listen to this classic.     

Ratt:Reach For The Sky
God's Hate:Gods Hate
Samael:Worship Him

MOTÖRHEAD - BBC Live & In-Session (2005)

Live From Paris Theatre, London - 16 May 1979.