#12150 March 25, 2024, 02:55:52 PM Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:57:33 PM by The Wretch
DEMOLITION HAMMER - Epidemic Of Violence (1992)

Quote from: Don Gately on March 25, 2024, 01:55:22 PMStained Class and Sin after Sin for me this week.

That's a pretty fucking great week.

Omen - Battle Cry

Judas Priest - Invincible Shield, Sad Wings of Destiny.
Gorguts - Obscura, The Erosion of Sanity.
Winterhawk - Revival.
KEN Mode - Entrench.
Kendrick Lamar - Section 80.

Krallice - Years Past Matter
Ludicra - Tenant
Rotting Christ - Rituals
Sarcofago - INRI
Kriegsmaschine - Apocalypticists

VOIVOD - Voivod (2003)

Drekavac - Grave Dirt and Blood

#12156 March 25, 2024, 06:47:13 PM Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 06:55:33 PM by leatherface
Ministry- Hopium For The Masses

Have not paid much attention to their career post 'Psalm 69', this sounds decent in small parts, vocals mixed weirdly .

EVILDEAD - The Underworld (1991)

I was big fan of this album when I was a young lad, and I liked the debut 'Annihilation Of Civilization' too. Such a great, heavy as bricks sound with the kind of OTT aggressive delivery that you get with great thrash. But the comeback albums have been a damp squib. Not terrible, but so pedestrian sounding. 

#12158 March 26, 2024, 02:56:58 AM Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 03:11:10 AM by The Wretch
BRUCE DICKINSON - The Mandrake Project

It's no Chemical Wedding, but it's a grower. And let's just be honest - Not only does Bruce's voice sound better, but the production is better than any of the recent Maiden albums, and this is far more ambitious and genuinely progressive than anything Maiden have managed in years. And we don't get that same slow semi-acoustic intro for every song, or the repetitive song title choruses.

I'm a bigger fan of the latter day Maiden albums than a lot of older fans, but Christ they need a shake up. I'd love to see what Roy Z could do in the producers chair, but I can't see Steve going for it.

Waylander - the light the dark & the endless knot.  Was looking forward to this when it came out but it was disappointing in comparison to 'Awakening...'
I suppose that there must have been a major line up change.  1st album was produced by Andy classen, the 2nd by some buck from Coleraine, that might have been why it is terrible.

Prostitute disfigurement-self titled
Skeletal remains-Fragments of the Ageless
Gorephilia-In the eye of nothing

Overkill - The Years of Decay

Exodus- Pleasures of the Flesh

Savatage - Hall of the mountain king.
I think this is my favourite metal album of all time.

Thantifaxath - Hive Mind Narcosis
Demented stuff altogether