Quote from: Naraka on February 27, 2024, 02:01:37 PMCynic - Focus & Traced In Air. Can't wait for the gig.

Cynic and Obscura... fuck me, I really need to pay attention to gigs that are upcoming  :abbath:

Belenos -Errances oniriques.
Dark Throne - Goatlord.
Troll -Universal.
Enslaved -Hordanes Land.
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on February 27, 2024, 09:37:18 PMBelenos -Errances oniriques.

Great album, he has some discography in fairness

#11838 February 28, 2024, 01:32:23 AM Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 02:22:19 AM by Carnage
Coroner: Mental Vortex
Count Raven: Storm Warning

Was in the humour for some easy listening.Went through the first 3 System of A down albums,some great bangers!

Steal This Album is awful shite though. I haven't listened to any of those first three for years, probably well over a decade but even when it came out STA was shite. It's just odds and ends though, isn't it?

Mesmerise and Hypnotise are class though, has to be said.

Quote from: Carnage on February 28, 2024, 04:10:41 AMSteal This Album is awful shite though. I haven't listened to any of those first three for years, probably well over a decade but even when it came out STA was shite. It's just odds and ends though, isn't it?

Mesmerise and Hypnotise are class though, has to be said.
ah its grand,I dont think its that bad!.One of those guilty pleasure bands for me! considering i hate 99% of the shite from that genre!

Quote from: 91/30 on February 27, 2024, 11:33:22 PM
Quote from: Blizzard Beast on February 27, 2024, 09:37:18 PMBelenos -Errances oniriques.

It is, I see he re released it in 2018 which is good but the earlier 2000 version is much heavier and better.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on February 28, 2024, 07:09:15 AM
Quote from: 91/30 on February 27, 2024, 11:33:22 PM

It is, I see he re released it in 2018 which is good but the earlier 2000 version is much heavier and better.

Didn't know that, I have the black Digipak from whenever it came out.  Must have a look on Spotify or something for the redone version.

Manowar - Hail to England

This will have to do, was due to be in Melbourne next Weekend to see Ross the Boss and it's been cancelled last minute  :'(  :'(

#11845 February 28, 2024, 09:11:21 AM Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 09:59:09 AM by Pentagrimes
Had this new Civerous tune on while making breakfast a few times. Really like it, and looking forward to the LP, the first album wasn't bad either from what I recall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfc29Pgkkek

Some nice eerie bits and an overall darker feel than a lot of the Gym Bro Mosh/Party Metal drivel coming out of the US death metal scene of late.

Divine Eve - Last of the Sunset Faded (the perfect demo?1000%)
Katharsis - VVorld Vvithout End

Burzum - Belus
Burzum - Fallen
Mütiilation - Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul

Digging these new Early Moods tunes, proper 80's style Doom along the lines of early Trouble, Witchfinder General, Candlemass etc.

https://earlymoods.bandcamp.com/album/a-sinners-past

Got 2 songs into the new Ihsahn and turned it off...hot garbage.  Was curious to listen to 'A Taste Of Ambrosia' to see if old Ihsahn had taken a trip to Devon recently.

You got a song and 3/4s further than I did.

Early Moods are great. Will check the new stuff out.