#11700 February 16, 2024, 06:50:13 PM Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 06:51:53 PM by open face surgery
Unaussprechlichen Kulten - Häxan Sabaoth
Such a fuckin superb slab of death metal.

A Canorous Quintet: Silence of the World Beyond, The Only Pure Hate.
Abyssos: Together We Summon The Dark.
Testament: Souls of Black, Low.
Tiamat: Sumerian Cry, Clouds.
Unleashed: Across The Open Sea.

Argentum - Ad Interitum Funebrarum
Armagedda - The Final War Approaching
Armagedda - Only True Believers
Weapon - Drakonian Paradigm

Sacrilege (U.K.): Within The Prophecy (1987)

Mix of thrash, punk and doom littered all over this. How were they not bigger? A prime example of the term 'Overlooked band'.

Go on lads. I really think a lot here will love thi5.

Quote from: astfgyl on February 17, 2024, 01:31:59 AM

Go on lads. I really think a lot here will love thi5.

Quoting myself here but I'm after listening to that tune 3 times in a row and I'm going in again. Fuckin ripping rakatutin rooting tooting at least will some of ye cunts take me on as to why it's not revered

Yep that's pretty damn good. Immolationy!

The artwork got me thinking. The chick with her baps out is covering her nipples but you can see almost the entirety of her tits. Does that mean that it's the nipple that is x rated and so, the main attraction of the ol' tittín? In that case you could kind of dispense with the big soft, superfluous fleshy part and have the chest dominated by two giant dinner plate sized nipples. Pretty damn sexy when you think about it.

My head's fried reading that  :laugh:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

A bit too much  :o
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

New High on Fire song, it sounds like High on Fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9yIWBb4pY

Witch Vomit have a new single out ,not bad at all,album on the way.

Last one was class!

Quote from: open face surgery on February 16, 2024, 06:50:13 PMUnaussprechlichen Kulten - Häxan Sabaoth
Such a fuckin superb slab of death metal.
Just gave this a listen!,not familiar with them at all,great stuff!

#11713 February 17, 2024, 01:07:54 PM Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 01:12:45 PM by astfgyl
Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 17, 2024, 03:32:24 AMYep that's pretty damn good. Immolationy!

The artwork got me thinking. The chick with her baps out is covering her nipples but you can see almost the entirety of her tits. Does that mean that it's the nipple that is x rated and so, the main attraction of the ol' tittín? In that case you could kind of dispense with the big soft, superfluous fleshy part and have the chest dominated by two giant dinner plate sized nipples. Pretty damn sexy when you think about it.

Why is it OK for blokes to get the nipples out but not great for birds unless they're getting paid

Edit: in public I mean.

No danger of someone losing an eye from a rogue high-pressure blast of man milk. EHS and all that.