Yeah that's about where I was with it. Definitely wouldn't like to be putting it up against the latest Megaton Sword!
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Abhorration - After Winter Comes War
What a little banger!?

Quote from: open face surgery on January 29, 2024, 09:26:23 PMAbhorration - After Winter Comes War
What a little banger!?
Yeah, great stuff. Lad from obliteration in it i see. Cheers for the find.

#11433 January 30, 2024, 09:26:35 AM Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 09:29:25 AM by Anvil
Quote from: open face surgery on January 29, 2024, 09:26:23 PMAbhorration - After Winter Comes War
What a little banger!?

Yes, an absolute banger :abbath: picked it up on a whim the last time I ordered from Invictus and it is very impressive.  Stuck it on again this morning. 

Pale Mist - Where the Darkness Is Praised.
At the Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease
Lucifer - V
Abhorration - After Winter Comes War

What a little banger!?

Its killer alright. Saw the other day there's a CD release now. Must tack that on to my next Invictus order. Only have the cassette.

Motörhead - Bad Magic
Sinister - Hate
Spectral Voice - Red Feasts Condensed into One

Kerasphorus - Cloven Hooves at the Holocaust Dawn
Abhomine - Proselyte Parasite Plague
Nocturnus – The Key
Northern Solitude - El meu cos gelat als voltors

Megaton Sword- Might & Power. Just ridiculous. So catchy.

Motorhead - Overnight Sensation
Motorhead - Motorizer
Sinister - Cross the Styx
Sinister - Diabolical Summoning

Sinister are a very underrated band, I rarely hear people mention them. Can't beat a bit of pummelling no-frills death metal. 

I only ever had Cross the Styx,bought it off the back of hearing it on the 2fm metal show!.Its a great album but they were a band that never gained much traction.Seen them live with a female singer years back in Dorans.

Quote from: open face surgery on January 31, 2024, 11:22:55 AMThat's painful.
Yeah, first listen, lured in by the interesting idea but it gets very dull after a while.

Time for some Dura Mater instead.

Quote from: Paul keohane on January 31, 2024, 11:57:40 AMI only ever had Cross the Styx,bought it off the back of hearing it on the 2fm metal show!.Its a great album but they were a band that never gained much traction.Seen them live with a female singer years back in Dorans.

Cross the Styx is good, but I think Diabolical Summoning and Hate are better. Hate especially, it's fucking relentless. I'm not familiar with any of their output after this period, had no idea they had a female singer.