Motörhead- Another Perfect Day.
Ozzy Osbourne- Diary of a Madman.

Necrophagist - Onset of Putrefaction, Epitaph
Jeff Buckley - Grace, Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk
Obsidious - Iconic
Cloud Rat - Threshold

Holy Terror - Mind Wars

Speed metal masterclass

Quote from: Ducky on February 02, 2024, 07:55:34 AMNecrophagist - Onset of Putrefaction, Epitaph

I can't really sit through anything too technical these days but I have a soft spot for those 2 necrophagist albums, they're one of few that manage to be insanely technical but keep a feeling/atmosphere without sounding too sterile and lifeless.

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Dark Fortress - Tales from Eternal Dusk
Inquisition - Black Mass for a Mass Grave (only discovered Inquisition this week and blazed through their discography thoroughly enjoying it all. Randomly decided to check out their wiki just now and was not expecting to see that type of controversy surround their frontman Dagon :-X )

You're gonna love Vassafor

Lucifer - V
Seducer - 'Eads Down - See You At The End
Count Raven - The Sixth Storm (really love this album - the third track, The Nephilims, just makes you want to doom dance) 
Deviser - Evil Summons Evil
Enslaved - In Times
Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and the Beast

#11474 February 02, 2024, 10:25:42 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 10:29:20 AM by Necrohag
Quote from: Mithrandir on February 02, 2024, 09:56:05 AMYou're gonna love Vassafor

Yikes, they really do walk amongst us. Anyway, not to derail the thread:

Winterfylleth - The Reckoning Dawn (really lookin forward to seeing these lads at Emperor in March).