Rotten Sound - Exit
Napalm Death - Harmony Corruption
Nasum - Inhale/Exhale

Narcotic wasteland s/t              Narcotic wasteland delirium tremors

Cruel Force - Dawn Of The Axe
The Grief - Crucible
Nirvana - In Utero
Born From Pain - In Love With The End
Gespenst - Den Sidste Faerd. This is savage.
Mixed bag today.

Kaevum - kultur
I ignored Kaevum for a long time until recently. I think I thought "post 2000 Norwegian BM? Nah...." Turns out they are right up my street. First album Natur also been on recently.
https://youtu.be/ystojlc-uKc?si=g4Tq5z58NGIFgHwS

Manii - sinnets irrganger
Another post 2000 Norwegian BM band. I knew about Manii from the earlier 90s incarnation Manes. Maybe the fact that they are still releasing quality BM today helped me get over my prejudice and check out Kaevum? I dunno. Sinnets Irrganger is from 2018 but they've also just released a new one which I don't have yet.
https://youtu.be/2IVF6Z5Va2A?si=ASCSFzR9b2CjPuHr

#10565 October 06, 2023, 09:32:16 PM Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 09:34:15 PM by mickO)))
If you like Kaevum check out Nordvrede. I don't like the new vocalist on kultur the previous vocalist was so much better.

Nastrond - Toteslaut
Nastrond - Age of fire
Acherontas - Ma-IoN
Acherontas - Amarta

Toteslaut  :abbath: 
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Svartidaudi - Flesh Cathedral
Horrendous - Ontological Mysterium
Portrait - Crossroads
Urfaust - Untergang (first full listen through to this, didn't exactly move me but I'll give it another go soon)
Gojira - From Mars To Sirius

Plus a couples listens of that Slift and those Slidhr tracks.

Dold Vorde Ens Navn- Mørkere.

Blood Red throne- Monument of Death, not a bad slab of early 2000s DM!

Roman Acupuncture

1585 - 1646

Presence

Last few days playlist

Metallica discography randoms
CANNIBAL CORPSE - Chaos Horrific
MARDUK - Memento Mori (this seriously rules my world)
Primordial - How It Ends
Malthusian - Demo
Vircolac - Codex Perfida
Slidhr - Deluge

Tar Pond - Petrol getting repeat listens

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 06, 2023, 11:20:37 PMDold Vorde Ens Navn- Mørkere.
[/quot
Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 06, 2023, 11:20:37 PMDold Vorde Ens Navn- Mørkere.

Great. Been getting my teeth into that recently too. I think the latest DHG (and previous, to be fair) has softened me up for more of this avant-garde stuff that I normally would shy away from.

Quote from: mickO))) on October 06, 2023, 09:32:16 PMIf you like Kaevum check out Nordvrede. I don't like the new vocalist on kultur the previous vocalist was so much better.

Nastrond - Toteslaut
Nastrond - Age of fire
Acherontas - Ma-IoN
Acherontas - Amarta

Acherontas are a funny one. I loved the stuff up to Vamachara but everything after that everything bled into one. It's neither good nor bad, just indistinguishable from one to the next.