#10425 September 20, 2023, 09:22:37 AM Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 09:25:15 AM by Pentagrimes
Sadistic intent - Ancient Black Earth/Ressurection
Unyielding Love - Flesh of the Furnace

loads of 70s Scorpions. Am I the only person that likes "Is There Anybody There"? Tune.
That new Chelsea Wolfe track has had a few spins this moening as well.

Quote from: KingHostile on September 19, 2023, 09:33:30 PM
Quote from: Ducky on September 19, 2023, 04:39:12 PMThe new Suffocation song is surprisingly decent.

Not a reinvention of the wheel or anything, but if the the rest of the new album is up to the same quality I'll happily give it a go.

Last Suffocation album was brilliant!"......Of the Dark Light" Epic!

Yep, enjoyed that one too! I think them getting some young blood in did them wonders. Your man on the drums is an animal at times.

I think with the new single I'm mostly surprised at how little I'm missing Mullen.

Godthrymm - Distortions
Alluvial - Sarcoma
Voivod - Phobos
Host - IX
Paradise Lost - The Plague Within

Quote from: Thorn on September 19, 2023, 02:00:58 AMYeah, I missed the vinyl on Svart too but I probably would have nabbed the tape anyway as a nostalgia buy for that era when the album never seemed to leave the Soundcellar Top 10 as played through on 2FM every Sunday night. As for the artwork well it's still a damn sight better than Xtreem's version where they abandoned the original colour scheme completely!

Saw a copy in Sentinel earlier.

Forlorn Winds - Murmurs with the Decapitated

Zemial- To Slay With Silent Dagger. CD and Tshirt arrived today which was especially nice seeing as I had In Monumentum on in the car on the way home. Can't wait for the full length/ lengths that were mooted.

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
Kadavar - Abra Kadaver
Solstafir - Berdreyminn
Flight - Echoes of Journeys Past

Cancer - Death Shall Rise
         To the gory end

Building up for the gig next week!.

Cannibal Corpse - Eaten Back to Life
Cannibal Corpse - Butchered At Birth
Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated
Cannibal Corpse - The Bleeding
Incantation - Diabolical Conquest
Suffocation - Human Waste

#10434 September 21, 2023, 08:53:35 PM Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 08:59:56 PM by Thorn
Now that's a fookin 'eavy afternoon

Currently watching Sodom tear it up at KiT this year
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Satyricon - Deep calleth upon Deep.
Kreator - Hate Uber Alles
Cancer - Spirit in Flames
Anathema - A Natural Disaster
Borknagar - True North
The Flower Kings - Banks of Eden
Skull Fist - Paid in Full

Life Of Agony - River Runs Red, Ugly, Soul Searching Sun, Broken Valley

Been enjoying Paul Riedl's (of Blood Incantation) solo gear. It's ambient, soundscape-y stuff. I get the buzz that Timewave Zero carries the BI name just to get this stuff out to more people.

And it turns out he's a big Enya fan  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

Both himself and Morris are big Enya fans.

World Coming Down and The Fragile had their anniversaries yesterday. Listened to WCD the day before and then October Rust yesterday and this evening I'm going to take into that awful long version of The Fragile that I cobbled together myself a few years back that I'm often pushing on here but nobody is dedicated to it like I am. Fuckin can't remember where I hid the flac files actually I only have it on 4 cds at the minute.

I reckon The Fragile is in my top tier of albums ever. Don't have a number one tbf but there are several that I think are the best whenever I think of them and that's one.

Warmed up with The Downward Spiral in the car today going to and from work and the appetite is well whetted.

If I get past that it's going to some Atheist after the other thread but I might go for Jupiter just to be all me about it