Quote from: Naraka on September 05, 2023, 03:00:05 PMSurely an Irish date is long overdue.

They were booked to play Limerick, Dublin and Belfast in January 2022 but the shows got cancelled and didn't get rescheduled.

Voivod - Killing Technology, The Outer Limits, Post Society, The Wake
Vio-Lence - Oppressing the Masses

Arcane Sun- st. Fuckin... fuckin... fuckin... you know! Rapid.

Jute Gyte - "Unus Mundus Patet"

I think Astfgyl recommended this lad to me before but I never tried it out.  Name was familiar anyway scrolling Bandcamp so I stuck it on, seems it was only released today too.  Very good, totally intense black metal, don't even really know how to describe it other than rotten and sort of hypnotic.  Class anyway, I'll be lashing this back on tomorrow.

Happy further digging! I think you more than most folk on here, more than me probably, stand to get a whole lot out of Jute Gyte's discography of madness. Will be checking that new one out too anyway.

Lots of Marduk chat,found this photo of Morgan from their gig in the Music centre in Dublin in 2001!.

Quote from: Paul keohane on September 05, 2023, 11:28:46 PMLots of Marduk chat,found this photo of Morgan from their gig in the Music centre in Dublin in 2001!.

If I recall that one was rescheduled at some point?

Quote from: hellfire on September 06, 2023, 12:01:55 AM
Quote from: Paul keohane on September 05, 2023, 11:28:46 PMLots of Marduk chat,found this photo of Morgan from their gig in the Music centre in Dublin in 2001!.

If I recall that one was rescheduled at some point?
cant remember tbh,

My bad. It was 2005 according to the internet. Emil got smashed up I'm a fight.

That was the Plague Angel tour. The show was suppose to be in February then was rescheduled to August.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on September 05, 2023, 11:09:31 PMHappy further digging! I think you more than most folk on here, more than me probably, stand to get a whole lot out of Jute Gyte's discography of madness. Will be checking that new one out too anyway.
:laugh: I am fond of a bit of aural horror alright.  There is some amount of releases there so this will be a fun explore for a while!

#10301 September 06, 2023, 10:46:32 AM Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:48:06 AM by Pentagrimes
This morning's work soundtrack so far:
Sadistic intent - Impending Doom
Bathory - Under The Sign
Sororicide- The Entity
Clikitat Ikatowi - Orchestrated and Conducted By

Quote from: OpenSores on September 05, 2023, 04:49:52 PMTook me a few spins to fully appreciate it, little shorter however I believe the length (oh no missus) is beneficial overall. Worth your time I reckon.

Can only agree with this. Didn't know what to make of it on first listen, but at the same time really wanted to listen again. Now on fifth spin since yesterday... still not totally sure what to make of it, but any new album that can get that many listens out of me in a couple of days clearly has something good going for it!  :abbath:

Whitesnake - 1987
Black Sabbath - Tyr

Solstice - Halycon

Memfis - The Wind Up

Stevie Nicks - Rock a Little

Bat for Lashes - The Haunted Man

Exodus - Tempo of the Damned (their best).