King Crimson - Indiscipline
StarGazer - Bound by Spells

So far this morning:

Klaus Schulze - Blackdance
Magnum - On A Storyteller's Night
Detritus - Perpetual Defiance
Dodheimsgard - Black Medium Current

Deathspell Omega - Fas

Quote from: open face surgery on September 07, 2023, 11:15:26 AMDeathspell Omega - Fas
Used to think Drought was my favourite of all their releases but have been veering more towards this meself lately.  Savage album.

Paradise Lost - The Plague Within 8.5/10
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction 8.5/10
Vomitory - Revelation Nausea 8/10
Static Abyss - Labyrinth Of Veins 8/10
Swordmaster - Moribund Transgoria 7.5/10
Holy Moses - Invisible Queen 7/10
Memoriam - Rise To Power 7/10
Primal Fear - Code Red 7/10
Candlemass - Sweet Evil Sun 7/10
The Haunted - Unseen 3/10
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Horrendous - Ontological Mysterium (bought this due to some of the comments about it on this board - never listened to them before, great work gang). 
Deicide - Legion
Incantation - Unholy Deification
Smoulder - Violent Creed of Vengeance

Had the house to meself today, fuckin BLASTED the new MARDUK album in full, fuckin savage!

Quote from: ochoill on September 07, 2023, 12:46:03 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on September 07, 2023, 11:15:26 AMDeathspell Omega - Fas
Used to think Drought was my favourite of all their releases but have been veering more towards this meself lately.  Savage album.

That or SMRC for me. The contrast of light and heavy on Fas is a thing of absolutel beauty.

I still haven't listened to Fas. Kenose is my favourite though I'm not a rabid enthusiast by any means.

Ended up on a whim listening to Pestilence - Testimony of the Ancients earlier.  It's better than I remember.

Quote from: Danny on September 07, 2023, 05:34:38 PMHad the house to meself today, fuckin BLASTED the new MARDUK album in full, fuckin savage!
It's a beast alright

#10317 September 08, 2023, 07:57:17 AM Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 09:19:33 AM by Eoin McLove
Conqueror- War. Cult. Supremacy.  My annual spin of this insane cunt of an album.

Blasphemy- Fallen Angel of Doom. Ditto.

Diocletian- Doom Cult. Been a long long time.

Kicking the day off with Eternal Champion  :abbath:

Lyric of the Year from the new Horrendous..

Strutting All Night
Satan nips at our heel
DECKED OUT IN
LEATHER AND STEEL