Ah for fuck sake  :-[
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Yer grand, that explains the mad colour
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Mastodon - Cold Dark Place
Gojira - The Link. Went to put it on the other day and there was no disc in the case, so had to pick it up again, great album

Also got a six string bass, always wanted to mess around with one and saw one going cheap on adverts. Fucking hell though the neck is a monster, going to take some getting used to :laugh:

Category 7 - Category 7

Powerwolf - Wake Up The Wicked

Ghost - Rite Here Rite Now

Dream Evil - Metal Gods

Metal Church - The Final Sermon

couple of new additions just in the door.

Suicidal Tendencies - 5CD set of albums from 'How Will I Laugh...' up to 'Still Cyco...'
Had most of them over the years but they've all been pinched or lost, so picked them all up again for under €20.

And also 'Spirit Adrift - Enlightened In Eternity' LP.
Been working my backwards in this lots discography since coming across the excellent 'ghost At The Gallows' last year.

Partholón- The Ocean Pours In CD  8)

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 09, 2024, 11:51:31 AMPartholón- The Ocean Pours In CD  8)

'tis a beaut!
Nabbed one at the Nadja gig the other week, too

#1675 August 09, 2024, 03:58:37 PM Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 07:20:47 PM by Naraka
Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 09, 2024, 11:51:31 AMPartholón- The Ocean Pours In CD  8)

Ordered the lp yesterday.

Cult of Luna - s/t lp
Cult of Luna - The Beyond lp

I wouldn't mind picking up the vinyl but the postage to Aus is nutty these days. The CD will be good though, I'll get to blast it on the car. I've listened to it a few times now on bandcamp so it was high time I forked out for it.

Couple of CDs on Sub Pop
Grifters - Full Blown Possession
The Twilight Singers - Dynamite Steps

#1678 August 11, 2024, 11:14:15 AM Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 11:19:17 AM by Eoin McLove
I just ordered In Battle There Is No Law on vinyl. I only have IVth Crusade otherwise by Boltthrower and think it's too one dimensional to spend time with but I've been recommended In Battle several times and have so far ignored the hint. I decided to grab it, swayed pretty much by the fucking cool artwork and probably because I have been on a bit of a punk buzz of late. If it turns out to be trundling shite I'll Jihad yis.

Nah, it's got a lot of the crust thing going on. All of their albums are great TBF.