Danzig III - How the Gods Kill

Obituary: Slowly We Rot - Live And Rotting & Cause Of Death - Live Infection.

Drunk buys.

Quote from: Carnage on August 27, 2022, 03:32:39 PMObituary: Slowly We Rot - Live And Rotting & Cause Of Death - Live Infection.

Drunk buys.

Feck that, great buys when you're sober! Looking forward to getting mine in the post from Season of Mist.

TBH BQ, I can't wait to stick them on. Just probably could have picked a better week. Just became unemployed.

Quote from: Carnage on August 28, 2022, 02:08:56 AMTBH BQ, I can't wait to stick them on. Just probably could have picked a better week. Just became unemployed.
[/quiet]

oh man, sorry to hear that. You need a lift at times like this, so feck it why not, it could actually be the perfect time to buy for a lift (Find the Arise!) Things will work out fine I'm sure, best of luck 🤞🏻

Cheers man. Boss is emigrating on Wednesday, still some part time hours there but that won't pay the bills. Arra, be grand.

Quote from: Mr Barlow on August 28, 2022, 05:01:23 PM
Quote from: 91/30 on August 25, 2022, 09:39:54 AMDanzig III - How the Gods Kill

Classic !

Picked it up at junk shop, 10 CDs for $10.  It's the version that the booklet folds out to a poster of Gigers art.

Sigh - Hangman's Hymn
Sigh - Imaginary Soniscape
Biohazard - Urban Discipline 30th anniversary.

The Sigh ones are fancy DLP editions. I already had copies of these but couldn't resist when I saw them on Sentinel.

I only noticed today that Sigh have a new one out
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

It's class too. I'm a complete fanboy though so probably better to check it out yourself.

Same as, have all their stuff, just wasn't aware there was a new one out
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Vuara: A Normal Man CD
From The Bogs Of Aughiska: Dolmen T-shirt

Both Bandcamp pre-orders, for the day that's in it.

Caught them live during the week. Vicious. Had to purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtjOdRlbtB0

Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
King Buffalo - Regenerator
Motorpsycho - Ancient Astronauts