Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 10, 2022, 06:53:25 PM
Dropped into the local Fnac here

Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation

Great album,  love 'Southbound' off that.  Bought ZZ TOP remasters and Belenos at a FNAC years ago

#826 July 11, 2022, 09:42:11 PM Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 09:25:26 AM by Carnage
Candlemass: Death Magic Doom CD/DVD
Swans: Various Failures 1988-1992 2CD

Scobes has 20% off a decent collection of stuff. Grabbed today on vinyl:

Thin Lizzy - Black Rose
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Yob - Catharsis
Carnage - Dark Recollections (yuss!)

I got offered a copy of Penance 'The Road Less Travelled' on CD for 10 USD plus postage. Couldn't pass up that offer.

Yep, nice grab
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Picked up a first pressing of Unleashed in the East today in Liverpool, missing a bonus ep that came with it but a nice find all the same.

Through the letterbox today

In the Woods- Heart of the Ages CD
In the Woods- Omnio CD
Einherjer- Aurora Borealis CD

Along with an Ibanez bass and recording gear. Time to get the mingball rolling again  8)

Isengard - Høstmørke, 1st issue of the CD on Moonfog.  $AUS2 in a charity shop i passed ( on my way to get new prescription glasses!)

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 14, 2022, 01:08:15 PMScobes has 20% off a decent collection of stuff. Grabbed today on vinyl:

Thin Lizzy - Black Rose
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Yob - Catharsis
Carnage - Dark Recollections (yuss!)

Turned out the Lizzy and Zep were out of stock so replaced them with Streetcleaner and a Carpenter Brut album. All arrived today; a solid afternoon of quality sounds awaits!

Quote from: 91/30 on July 26, 2022, 09:40:21 AMIsengard - Høstmørke, 1st issue of the CD on Moonfog.  $AUS2 in a charity shop i passed ( on my way to get new prescription glasses!)

Jammy!

Negative Plane- The Pact CD arrived today  8)

My new Molder CD is being held for ransom somewhere in the country by An Post. It appears they/Customs want me to pay VAT twice. 🤔

Prosthetic Records say this is happening a lot lately for deliveries to Ireland. Alas I'm meant to take it up with Bandcamp as they took the VAT payment 🤯

Any way around this crap? I'm going to drop into a sorting office here tomorrow anyway to see what gives...

Amorphis-Halo
Finntroll-Vredesvävd
Dismember-The God that Never Was
Månegarm-Vargstenen

Last year's birthday voucher from Amazon turned out useful after all.

Drudkh - A Few Lines in Archaic Ukrainian 3LP
Drudkh - Eastern Frontier in Flames LP
Goatpenis - 3 Demo Lps
Satanic Bloodspraying - At the Mercy of Satan LP
Mystifier - Wicca LP
Judas Iscariot - The Cold Earth Slept Below LP
Destruction Ritual - Demo LP
Akvan - Forgotten Glory DLP

Quote from: Snare on July 27, 2022, 09:40:48 PMMy new Molder CD is being held for ransom somewhere in the country by An Post. It appears they/Customs want me to pay VAT twice. 🤔

Prosthetic Records say this is happening a lot lately for deliveries to Ireland. Alas I'm meant to take it up with Bandcamp as they took the VAT payment 🤯

Any way around this crap? I'm going to drop into a sorting office here tomorrow anyway to see what gives...

Customs are holding something up for me as well, its not a cd though, shower of thieving cunts, they can send it back to the seller if they want and whistle for their charges..