Just put in an order for the Tapping the Vein DLP reissue. Probably won't get it until December though. I don't really want need a '2024 redux' and Pity they've gone with the gammy translucent red colour but will be nice to finally have a copy all the same.

LP order of new Blood Incantation was pretty much obligatory. Don't know what kind of collector editions or whatever there are, just grabbed a basic from EMP, having seen some places already seem to be sold out.

My copy of Blood Incantation just turned up today.  Just a CD.  Now I can talk about it with all the cool kids. 

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 09, 2024, 02:11:05 PMLP order of new Blood Incantation was pretty much obligatory. Don't know what kind of collector editions or whatever there are, just grabbed a basic from EMP, having seen some places already seem to be sold out.

LP is just a bunch of different colours only special edition version seems to the 3 Cd thing linked on here a page or two back.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 09, 2024, 02:11:05 PMLP order of new Blood Incantation was pretty much obligatory. Don't know what kind of collector editions or whatever there are, just grabbed a basic from EMP, having seen some places already seem to be sold out.

I let a buddy have my copy I ordered as I was in Dublin on Monday and figured I'd grab another one (to see Lauryn Hill, no less) - hit four record shops, all sold out of it. Whoops :laugh:

New Blood Incantation, Nasty Savage - Abstract Reality, Candlemass - Nightfall, Unyielding Love - The Sweat Of Augury

Ordered the second Jarhead and 200 Stab wounds LPs with the new BI along with the Collapsed Skull 7". I also ordered Necrophagia Black Blood, Harvest Ritual recent vinyl editions and the new DHG side project album that is suppose to be out this week.

Good reminder that I've still to check out that DHG thing!

Strange buzz with the new DHG side project. It was supposed to be a return to their early black metal style but the song they put up sounds like a continuation of the recent stuff. I was looking forward to hearing a more traditional take so it is a bit disappointing.

Ah yes, Dublin's own Doedsmaghird  :laugh:

Yeah grabbed the digipak Blood Incantation last night saw they had it back in

Quote from: Pentagrimes on October 10, 2024, 02:25:45 PMAh yes, Dublin's own Doedsmaghird  :laugh:

Haha, it's just l'ami Cam or other Dub inhabitants too?

Motörhead- Iron Fist deluxe 3LP. Couldn't resist.
It was supposed to be $150 but someone must have put the wrong sticker on it so I got it for $99 8)

#1769 October 14, 2024, 10:53:53 AM Last Edit: October 14, 2024, 11:20:08 AM by jobrok1
Iron Fist is the only Moterhead LP I'm missing.
Might have to trump up for the 3LP set too.