Worth the splash I reckon. The demos are savage and the gig is good too. Fucking noisy and fast!

Actually!
Only other one I'm missing is 'March Or Die' which is super rare and goes for silly money for some reason.
long overdue a re-issue.

Ragnarok- Nattferd LP. Worst artwork ever? It has to be up there.
Aura Noir- The Merciless LP.

:laugh: ah jesus that's pretty bad alright, hurts the eyes to look at it even, seems to be a well regarded album though, never heard of it before
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on October 16, 2024, 08:12:55 AM:laugh: ah jesus that's pretty bad alright, hurts the eyes to look at it even, seems to be a well regarded album though, never heard of it before

I've listened to it on YouTube and liked it but can't remember anything about it now. I saw it in one of my local online haunts and thought, fuck it, it at least *looks* ugly enough to buy  :laugh:

Stryper - Against The Law, 1990 CD, I've never heard a note from them to date, will throw it on over the weekend

Quote from: 91/30 on October 16, 2024, 12:00:25 PMStryper - Against The Law, 1990 CD, I've never heard a note from them to date, will throw it on over the weekend

I bought a Stryper CDr in South America in 06. It never went into the stereo. Never heard a note by them  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 16, 2024, 12:21:13 PM
Quote from: 91/30 on October 16, 2024, 12:00:25 PMStryper - Against The Law, 1990 CD, I've never heard a note from them to date, will throw it on over the weekend

I bought a Stryper CDr in South America in 06. It never went into the stereo. Never heard a note by them  :laugh:

I just looked at the reviews of the album I got.  'Tis supposed to be one of their better albums.

I await your full report with baited breath  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 14, 2024, 01:07:05 AMMotörhead- Iron Fist deluxe 3LP. Couldn't resist.
It was supposed to be $150 but someone must have put the wrong sticker on it so I got it for $99 8)

You'd take it at that price alright :)

Nabbed one for under €39 (plus P+P with other bits)
New Blood Incantation, Napalm Death's 'Apex Predator' and Arch Enemy's 'Stigmata'.

I love the first three AE albums. Even the the first one with Gossow is solid.
They lost me after that.

Quote from: jobrok1 on October 17, 2024, 09:53:16 AMI love the first three AE albums. Even the the first one with Gossow is solid.
They lost me after that.

I still own the first 3, they are killer alright.  Had Wages of Sin and Anthems of Rebellion but never took to them, so they are long gone. 

Same as that, sure!

It's the 2CD version of 'Wages Of Sin' I have which has a bunch of covers and bonus tracks, so it held my attention, I suppose.
But 'Anthems...' was the end ofthe road for me, too.
I picked up 'War Eternal' years later from a charity shop out of nostalgic curiosity, but... Nah!!!!

#1783 October 17, 2024, 11:31:04 AM Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 11:40:05 AM by londonleatherboy
yep..first 3 are incredible..Burning Bridges forever an all time classic in my book

RP- picked up the 2  Dragonlord cd's last night after a few beers they came into my head somehow..2e on discogs for the first album and 5e on amazon for the second :)

Not up for sale yet but this should be a mandatory purchase for anyone who claims to like death metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmBQiT_jYU