Oh right, I'll have another look ,cheers
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Gehenna - First Spell
Gehenna - Seen Through the Veils of Darkness/The Second Spell

Finally ordered the new Gjendød 'Livskramper' CD and an 'Angrep' t-shirt from Osmose  8)

Killengod - Transcendual Consciousness on Warhead Records, Aussie DM, sells for crazy money

Pulled the trigger on that Thin Lizzy 1976 cd boxset preorder on EMP..looks the business and about 20e cheaper than most other gafs

#1732 September 14, 2024, 10:23:58 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 11:20:03 PM by Eoin McLove
Wrong thread!

I fucking hate buying the wrong thread

I've definitely bought the wrong threads on several occasions.

8)

Emberdawn by Mefitis and Fragments at the Edge of Sorrow by Mortify finally arrived in the post from Chaos Records in Mexico.

Dark Quarterer – War Tears, 2007 reissue on CD.  Had a chance to pick up a few others at less than €6 a piece but only know the band by name

#1738 September 26, 2024, 12:22:58 PM Last Edit: September 26, 2024, 12:25:57 PM by Eoin McLove
I just ordered Gorgoroth- Pentagram on LP (reissue). Total impulse buy. I have listened to it before and found Hat's vocals on the ludicrous side but I'm willing to put in some effort to see if he grows on me. Hat...

Quote from: Maggot Colony on September 16, 2024, 12:36:39 PMEmberdawn by Mefitis and Fragments at the Edge of Sorrow by Mortify finally arrived in the post from Chaos Records in Mexico.
just in time for the new one