I can't say I have any preferred recording of it. I have a few versions on cd and whatever I listen to on spotify.
What would be the best one in your opinion?

Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me is such a great album.

Quote from: blessed1 on March 31, 2023, 10:27:01 PMI can't say I have any preferred recording of it. I have a few versions on cd and whatever I listen to on spotify.

Noseda did one for the BBC a few years ago. It's got a couple of fairly audacious (and for some "controversial") choices, but I love it, think it gets the balance just right between respect and daring.

I only have that one in digital format though, unfortunately. But Karajan and the Berlin Orchestra are of course always unfailingly well executed, so still a great one to get. And for only €3. Classical music is where it's at for bargain great quality vinyl!  :abbath:

I had a quick little blast of Requiem. Sounds good, but I think it's fair to say that the boul Amadeus has been listening to Gae Bolg, hmmm? Sneaky sneaky, Mr. Mozart.

Aparthiva Raktadhara - Adyapeeth Maranasamhita LP
Cannibal Corpse - Bloodthirst LP
Cannibal Corpse - Gore Obsessed LP
Conqueror - Nuclear.Cult.Supremacy LP
Judas Iscariot - Of Great Eternity LP   
Moonblood - Once there was darkness LP
Tetragrammacide - Primal Incinerators of Moral Matrix LP

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 31, 2023, 10:50:49 PM
Quote from: blessed1 on March 31, 2023, 10:27:01 PMI can't say I have any preferred recording of it. I have a few versions on cd and whatever I listen to on spotify.

Noseda did one for the BBC a few years ago. It's got a couple of fairly audacious (and for some "controversial") choices, but I love it, think it gets the balance just right between respect and daring.

I only have that one in digital format though, unfortunately. But Karajan and the Berlin Orchestra are of course always unfailingly well executed, so still a great one to get. And for only €3. Classical music is where it's at for bargain great quality vinyl!  :abbath:

There is a rubbish tip shop near a city I work at.  Concept is that they salvage items from people's rubbish and re-sell it in a shed.  Old lawn mowers, furniture, golf clubs and ---  physical media.
I've got a good few Deutsche Grammophon LPs at 5 for a $1.  All in VG+

On topic -  this one on CD is worth picking up
https://www.discogs.com/release/1274758-Various-Funeral-Music

Verminous Serpent - The Malignant Covenant

Ordered it direct through Amor Fati, so added another on top for good measure:

Deathspell Omega - The Furnaces of Palingenesia

Forbidden Temple- Deno II/ Pact With Evil 12" & tshirt.
Vemod- Demo 98 CD. Iron Bonehead just reissued the CD and NWN are doing the vinyl in June or July. I'm completely hooked  8)

In the Woods- Isle of Men LP & CD reissue, and tshirt arrived today  8)

Pre remaster versions of Show No Mercy, Hell awaits and Beneath The Remains.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 12, 2023, 10:35:23 AMIn the Woods- Isle of Men LP & CD reissue, and tshirt arrived today  8)
I got mine too,another fine re release from Soul seller.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on April 14, 2023, 07:06:01 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 12, 2023, 10:35:23 AMIn the Woods- Isle of Men LP & CD reissue, and tshirt arrived today  8)
I got mine too,another fine re release from Soul seller.

They are a great label at this stage. I'm really only interested n their reissues, or have been so far, but they always deliver the goods. Nothing fancy or OTT, but high quality all the same.

Decapitated - The First Damned lp

Curiosity got the better if me so I have the new Metallica on the way. I know it'll be average at best but sure lookit.

Listening to AA tonight about it had my trigger finger itching too but ..no..still proud to have heard nothing since the Black album.   And this one's fucking yellow 
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes