Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2023, 01:49:12 AMSpeaking of pop albums, was pissed last night and I bought:

Lady Gaga: Joanne, Chromatica & Dawn Of Chromatica.

Fuck off.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
By the crotch of Christ lad, how fucking much had ya drank?

Around 8 pints and a bottle of wine!

I'm a fan, what can I say? A mate's sister worked on her latest album, she's a well-thought-of composer (Amie Doherty) so there's that extra interest but yeah, I've been a fan for years.

Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla/Sad Wings enhanced cd

Steel Panther - Feel The Steel

Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2023, 03:12:58 AMAround 8 pints and a bottle of wine!

I'm a fan, what can I say? A mate's sister worked on her latest album, she's a well-thought-of composer (Amie Doherty) so there's that extra interest but yeah, I've been a fan for years.

That would do it allright!
Sure horses for courses man, who am I to judge.
I've heard of Amie Doherty, fair play to her, she's in the big leagues there.
That Gaga wan gives me the creeps though, and I'm a Mayhem fan.

Got the Horslips box here I'm Australia,  mail-order from Germany.  The Germans must have wrapped it in next to nothing as it arrived having been repackaged by Australia Post in brown paper (no cardboard box) and two plastic sheets.  Two Australia Post stickers,  one saying 'Item arrived water damaged' and sure enough when I got it opened the box has damage to the outside print and a few bumped corners. Luckily didn't go through to the contents.

Quote from: The Heretic on April 26, 2023, 06:49:42 AMOzzy Osbourne - No More Tears

Arguably worse than the Lady Gaga purchase just mentioned.

Quote from: hellfire on April 26, 2023, 12:55:35 PM
Quote from: The Heretic on April 26, 2023, 06:49:42 AMOzzy Osbourne - No More Tears

Arguably worse than the Lady Gaga purchase just mentioned.

OK I'll send it back..

I'd have said it was his last decent album TBH.

Quote from: Carnage on April 27, 2023, 12:37:29 AMI'd have said it was his last decent album TBH.
[/quot
Quote from: Carnage on April 27, 2023, 12:37:29 AMI'd have said it was his last decent album TBH.

I bought it on cassette when it first came out on the strength of No More Tears the single and was a bit underwhelmed with the album. But over the 30+ years it's really grown on me, thus the purchase. Potential thread..slow burner albums?

In the post today

Vemod- Demo 1998 CD

I love 'No More Tears'.

Definitely a right palce, right time album for me, though.

Vicious Rumors the Atlantic years good stuff.

Forbidden Temple- Demo 2/ Pact With Evil LP and tshirt arrived today. It's been a good week for Metal  8)

Incantation- Onward to Golgotha
Therapy? - Troublegum
Therapy? - 8nfernal Love
Trouble- S/T

Flogging Molly - Alive Behind The Green Door CD
Crowbar - Symmetry In Black CD
Deep Purple - California Jam 1974 on bluray