Quote from: Lunar blood on March 02, 2023, 07:05:30 PMScáth na Déithe - Virulent Providence

Fantastic album.
Been on repeat all week.
As well as the previous albums.

Cathal has done good! 👍

Old but gold,Dissection's The Somberlain pressing from Black Horizons is mighty impressive.

Quote from: jobrok1 on March 02, 2023, 11:10:29 PM
Quote from: Lunar blood on March 02, 2023, 07:05:30 PMScáth na Déithe - Virulent Providence

Fantastic album.
Been on repeat all week.

Cathal has done good! 👍

So fucking good, blew me away!

Andrzej Wadja - War Trilogy on Bluray, saw it recommended here so looking forward to sitting down on the weekend. 
The 3 films are rated 12 so it'll be interesting to see what my 12 year old makes of them.

Past while -

The Blessing Way - Erik's Lament
The Enigma Division - Self Titled
Eternal Helcaraxe - Drown In Ash
Hath - All That Was Promised

#1025 March 06, 2023, 11:17:59 PM Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 11:20:02 PM by LLR
Sepultura - Morbid Visions...boot that I picked up in Freebird  sounds great.

Ulver - Bergtatt. 2019 reissue...still cuntish expensive.

Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin. Original press for 30 odd...bargain, killer album. Definitely my favourite Ozzy.

Quote from: OpenSores on March 03, 2023, 04:12:45 PM
Quote from: jobrok1 on March 02, 2023, 11:10:29 PM

Fantastic album.
Been on repeat all week.

Cathal has done good! 👍

So fucking good, blew me away!

Yah, it's great stuff. Even more impressive for me was that he's played the drums himself this time, yet they're still consistent and solid enough especially since the standard was pretty high on the previous releases.

Wicked Lady - the axeman cometh LP

Pysch Hard Rock/ Proto (doom) Metal from 68-72.

Absolutely brilliant gear.

Exodus- Bonded by Blood CD.

Therapy? - Hard Cold Fire CD preorder

Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2023, 12:43:10 PMTherapy? - Hard Cold Fire CD preorder

Story with this? Haven't heard a thing about it

Out in May, new song up an' all. They brought the announcement forward, someone leaked it apparently.

https://biglink.to/HardColdFire_Pre-Order

That song isn't really up to much. I think I'll stick with the old stuff.

Yeah, it's a bit bland. Check out the last one (Cleave) if you haven't already. It's their best one for at least 15 years, nice & riffy and Chris Sheldon is back at the desk.