Ya, you did reply, and I grabbed it off the back of that, cheers. Just confirming meself now! :abbath:

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2023, 09:41:54 AMBast: Nanoångström CD

This came yesterday. An oddity: artist, album title, song titles, all of the liner notes - every word on the cover, booklet and CD itself is in braille. There's an A-Z key on the CD but jaysus. An interesting approach.

Quote from: open face surgery on February 08, 2023, 03:17:31 PMI took to discogs afterwards for a look. The 2006 double LP reissue with the Alternative mix on the second LP would be a beaut to have. That mix is great.

I have the Somberlain and Storm DLPs from 2006 great releases. It is so stupid that these albums still haven't been officially reissued.

I got my Dark Medieval Times LP today. It looks fantastic. I need to get my pre-amp fixed now so I can listen to it properly...

Sadistic Ritual - The Enigma, Boundless LP
Grenadier - Trumpets Blare in Blazing Glory LP
Arcanist - Hyperborea LP

Enslaved: Heimdal CD/Blu Ray preorder

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 18, 2023, 09:30:25 PMI got my Dark Medieval Times LP today. It looks fantastic. I need to get my pre-amp fixed now so I can listen to it properly...
That the re release version, was thinking of getting that myself.
On another note,picked up the Primordial/Katatonia split on discogs during the week,mint condition so well chuffed.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on February 24, 2023, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 18, 2023, 09:30:25 PMI got my Dark Medieval Times LP today. It looks fantastic. I need to get my pre-amp fixed now so I can listen to it properly...
On another note,picked up the Primordial/Katatonia split on discogs during the week,mint condition so well chuffed.

It's the recent bootleg that is doing the rounds.

How much was the split?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 24, 2023, 08:37:16 PM
Quote from: Blizzard Beast on February 24, 2023, 08:14:27 PM

It's the recent bootleg that is doing the rounds.

How much was the split?
Ah right thought it was the napalm one.
130 for the split.

Hefty, but nice to have all the same no doubt  8)

Future Islands- The Far Fields CD
I love this dude's vocals. I'm usual not a fan of this type of synth music, but Future Islands are something a little special. Can't bate his dance moves!

Faith No More- The Complete Original Recordings CD (The Real Thing, Angel Dust, King for a Day..., Album of the Year & Live at Brixton Academy. Pretty bloody good deal for twenty odd dollars  8)  )

Sigh - Ghastly Funeral Theatre 2023 art edition by Deathheadz. Comes with a signed certificate of authenticity. Think that's the fourth Mirai autograph I have. #fanboy

#1017 March 02, 2023, 11:28:48 AM Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 11:33:20 AM by londonleatherboy
Got a bit excited at the Emperor announcement and bought all the abbey rd half speeds on amazon..were cheap enough as well considering the current going rates

Gary Moore - Bad For You Baby Vinyl

Trastorned - Into The Void Vinyl

Scath Na Deithe  Virulent Providence vinyl

Insomnium - Anno 1696 Vinyl/Cd, again amazon cheap enough considering for this

Thats me broke now

Memoriam: War Rages On - Artefacts CD preorder.

Scáth na Déithe - Virulent Providence