Yeah, it was the 5th wife who got the rough end of the stick, probably literally.

https://www.disgracelandpod.com/001/jerry-lee-lewis

Fearghal Duffy who played with Black Art Principle and Waylander, died yesterday morning.

#363 October 31, 2022, 10:11:59 PM Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 10:28:45 PM by Eoin McLove
No way. He can't be old? The name rings a distant bell alright but I don't think I ever met him. RIP.

Yes Fearghal passed away on the 30th October. He had been sick for about 2 years with cancer. He was only 44.

Sorry to hear that. Cancer is a cunt. RIP.

Kirstie Alley. Fuck, I had a huge crush on her when I was a young lad.
Would have bucked her stinkin

No way. She's not old. 60s? Still would... well, maybe not now. At least not without a solid alibi...

RIP

Didn't realise she was that old but I suppose she hasn't been in anything in years, or nothing I've seen. How did she die?

She'd been ill, cancer apparently.

Saw that this morning and I was surprised as well that she was in her 70's would have put her at late 50's or very early 60's.

She certainly looked younger than she was, apparently - The Wrath Of Khan was 1982 and she looked to be in her early 20s then, but would have been 30/31. I suppose she had a modelling career behind her before she got into acting.

I fuckin love Cheers. Just thought I'd mention that.