She'll be skulling mead and banging down the oaken doors of Valhalla before the sun has set. RIP.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 08, 2022, 07:52:15 PMShe'll be skulling mead and banging down the oaken doors of Valhalla before the sun has set. RIP.

:laugh:

Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2022, 01:24:11 AM
Quote from: jobrok1 on September 08, 2022, 07:20:53 PMThe Queen just shuffled off
Which queen, there are many?
True!
But when one simply refers to 'The Queen', then it is automatically implied that one should know which Queen one is referring to.

Quote from: jobrok1 on September 09, 2022, 07:35:57 AM
Quote from: Carnage on September 09, 2022, 01:24:11 AM
Quote from: jobrok1 on September 08, 2022, 07:20:53 PMThe Queen just shuffled off
Which queen, there are many?
True!
But when one simply refers to 'The Queen', then it is automatically implied that one should know which Queen one is referring to.

Erra stop, I got in a bit of an argument with a Garda that time Yer Wan visited Cork and a Garda wouldn't let me cycle when one just wanted to get home to his Corgis (toy cars). Thought he was all smart saying "don't you know The Queen is in town?" as if she was one of our own and the world had to fucking stop and there could be no other queen. Didn't take kindly to my response but what a tool and a farce. Madness the way all life ends over there on the day she's being buried, e.g. Centre Parcs, McDonalds, food banks, etc. Oh and fire all Charles staff while they're in the mist of it,

christ on a bike get most of this thread over to off topic!

David Andersson, Soilwork,47

Jerry Lee Lewis. 87. A grand age to get to after all his alleged debauchery.

First wife is still in her 60s, and still his first cousin.

And yet people have the gall to defame this great man!

Quote from: open face surgery on October 29, 2022, 09:04:44 AMFirst wife is still in her 60s, and still his first cousin.

Yeah but that's fair enough though.