Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on June 10, 2020, 05:34:07 PM
Or did you have your cock out and starting prodding her with it?

at least you could get yours out and noone would notice

Oh no, mine helps maintain a 2m distance :p

My wife was queuing outside the shop today and some woman tore into her for lining up wrong. As it turned out, after my wife told her to go fuck herself, it was pointed out that in fact it was the other woman who was standing on the wrong square. Lol, a new thing for people to dislike each other over as if we didn't have enough

Quote from: astfgyl on June 10, 2020, 06:14:38 PM
My wife was queuing outside the shop today and some woman tore into her for lining up wrong. As it turned out, after my wife told her to go fuck herself, it was pointed out that in fact it was the other woman who was standing on the wrong square. Lol, a new thing for people to dislike each other over as if we didn't have enough

you could try spreading your reasonableness around you like an infinite misty ejaculation of eh, reasonableness

I am trying all the time. I need to get more militant about it though.

it's pretty grim really being herded, not sure if my size is keeping hassle away or drawing it to me.

I've been pretty lucky, I've only had to queue outside Tesco once. Considering it serves a large catchment area (pop. about 7-7½ thousand), that's oretty good. There's a shitload of chemists in the town so no problems there.

Quote from: Carnage on June 10, 2020, 08:15:51 PM
I've been pretty lucky, I've only had to queue outside Tesco once. Considering it serves a large catchment area (pop. about 7-7½ thousand), that's oretty good. There's a shitload of chemists in the town so no problems there.

one of my local chemists went full hitler, I've changed chemist.

I've been to two in the last couple of months: one had a stand set up in the doorway, you gave them your order/prescription and they went an d got it, brought it to you. Pain in the arse but it's not my usual one. My regular one had the door locked but let people in one by one. Each was around 8-10 weeks ago, I'm sure they've copped on a  bit in the interim. One I passed had barriers outside, a table with hand sanitiser, gloves etc.

Quote from: mugz on June 10, 2020, 08:07:27 PM

it's pretty grim really being herded, not sure if my size is keeping hassle away or drawing it to me.
Are you talking about your height or when you were waving your one eyed yoghurt thrower about in public?

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on June 10, 2020, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: mugz on June 10, 2020, 08:07:27 PM

Are you talking about your height or when you were waving your one eyed yoghurt thrower about in public?

would like to say both, but uncertain of etiquette when in supermarket specifically to purchase yoghurt

If theres one thing I hate is being in a queue for the shop, getting a trolley for said shop and some slack jawed yokel takes your spot; "oh sorry love". No you're not sorry love you're a fucking idiot. Happened 3 times now.  :laugh:

Quote from: Juggz on June 12, 2020, 03:43:16 PM
A good read on the subject

https://www.bluezones.com/2020/06/covid-19-straight-answers-from-top-epidemiologist-who-predicted-the-pandemic/

I took a read of that and that fella appears to talk a lot of sense. The only thing I'd pull him on, or ask him that the interviewer didn't ask, is what are his thoughts around the idea I have in my head that the actual amount of people infected is far greater than what we are lead to believe because of asymptomatic cases? I'd like to hear his thoughts on that. I have another idea at the same time though that there might be some issue around the test in itself and that the asymptomatic crowd could be false positives and in fact, covid 19 is way worse than we are led to believe. I have been very interested in the likelihood of both of those outcomes from the beginning and I honestly still haven't seen enough to make me pick one over the other.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 12, 2020, 09:57:14 PM
Quote from: Juggz on June 12, 2020, 03:43:16 PM
A good read on the subject

https://www.bluezones.com/2020/06/covid-19-straight-answers-from-top-epidemiologist-who-predicted-the-pandemic/

I took a read of that and that fella appears to talk a lot of sense. The only thing I'd pull him on, or ask him that the interviewer didn't ask, is what are his thoughts around the idea I have in my head that the actual amount of people infected is far greater than what we are lead to believe because of asymptomatic cases? I'd like to hear his thoughts on that. I have another idea at the same time though that there might be some issue around the test in itself and that the asymptomatic crowd could be false positives and in fact, covid 19 is way worse than we are led to believe. I have been very interested in the likelihood of both of those outcomes from the beginning and I honestly still haven't seen enough to make me pick one over the other.

remdesivir

rem desivir

dream deceiver

come on man you can't be putting stuff like that out there with a straight face  ;)