Fair play to you Phil. I hope it goes well for you and break even at worst.

Best of luck man. I think you actually massively helped us out because we are on clang probably cause you have so many of the bands that might of been on it haha. Although I feel we are justified on clang bill, we can shift a lot of tickets (100) ish if we call in favours.......but at a tener. But I  don't think we would of been selected if you weren't running IMMF. I'm more skeptical of our gig going ahead then yours.
Play the Academy July 13th

I live in Leitrim now. There's a snowcapped mountain outside my front door. Now I look at it and think, is it you, are you the Mountain of The Iron?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

" I am iron mountain, I am the sea.... you can't take that away from me" phil a few posts ago.

Quote from: uncle flacid on February 13, 2020, 05:12:02 AM
" I am iron mountain, I am the sea.... you can't take that away from me" phil a few posts ago.
So... should it be renamed the 'Iron Island Metal Festival'...???

Is anyone here going to this festival?
If you are, don't reply to this post.........

... well i hope someone is going!

THE GRIEF confirmed for this today, Sunday May 3rd, main stage.

I'm gonna be really disappointed if this is how this one gets cancelled 😔😣😭

This is a statement on whether Corona is gonna cancel the fest
"As of today, all indoor events exceeding 100 and outdoor events exceeding 500 are now not permitted in Ireland.
At present it's until the end of this month.
As we are using a 300 max site and planned with bands coming/going so no more than 250/260 will be on site on any given day, this does not effect us and we are continuing as we were.
The venue is also in a very secluded place so highly unlikely any cases will be confirmed anywhere near the area.
We will of course be monitoring this, but at present this does not effect IMMF and we will be taking all precautionary measures in our planning."

Tried to be charitable but welcome to fucking clown town  :abbath:

Jesus Christ. I presume the abuse came flooding in.

No, the abuse did not come flooding in, as that statement was actually made 11 days ago on the 12th March, before this Covid situation really blew up over here.

The above poster also omitted Phils comment beneath the statement, where he said that he would issue a refund to anybody who may be infected, as he didn't want to risk the virus spreading at his fest:

QuoteWe'd rather refund people and take a hit over it financially than put peoples health at risk

That's nice of him.

I wonder what bands will be thick enough to compromise the safety of their families to play it?