Is that Andrew Cunningham doing the interview in that video?

Listen Greg, your bitterness is medal- worthy and admittedly, occasionally entertaining (for all the wrong reasons), but why not save that negative energy generated from your 'anonymous' sniping and try to channel it into creating some slightly remarkable music.  It has to be a better use of your misery than trying to take me down a peg and masturbating over Robb Flynn.

Is anyone from here going to this, I wonder how many tickets the lad has sold, i'm asking out of curiosity rather than animosity. Just curious to see what kind of interest a gig like this will get

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 02, 2020, 07:58:01 PM
Listen Greg, your bitterness is medal- worthy and admittedly, occasionally entertaining (for all the wrong reasons), but why not save that negative energy generated from your 'anonymous' sniping and try to channel it into creating some slightly remarkable music.  It has to be a better use of your misery than trying to take me down a peg and masturbating over Robb Flynn.

So what band did this Greg fella play in?

Haha mortified for the lad.
Fuckin eejit.
That is if it is 100% him.

All that fannying about how he was a professional musician and he could "guarantee I've played at a higher level than most of you," and he was in a local band? Christ the night and the 'morra. Self-stung.

Is anyone here actually planning on going to this? Reeks of Spinal Tap ha ha ha.

The whole thing seems incredibly bizarre.  Didn't he announce that it was sold out before the tickets went on sale or something?

Not planning on it, but I do like the idea of it. While I've never been to the Iron mountains before, I have lived in Leitrim for a couple of years, and it certainly has it's share of epic natural beauty. If this "gathering" site is half as nice as those places I've seen, it could be a very cool place to sleep outside and party with your mates for a few days. BYOB gets a massive thumbs up from me too.

I don't know yer man Phil at all, but I have followed his shenanigans since he first unravelled his Philfest lark back in 2014. Yes there is a bit of weirdness about this, especially the "sold out" statement... like what the fuck is that about!?

Regardless, I do think this will actually go ahead this time and I genuinely hope that it goes well for everybody involved.

I usually hit around 5/6 festivals a year, but my van died on me just before xmas and I have no transport now so...

Looks like that Clang fest is the same weekend too.

That's a hell of a coin toss.