Quote from: Trev on December 12, 2019, 05:01:47 PM
Quote from: Bogmetaller on December 12, 2019, 02:51:08 PM
It's actually an awful pity that that R. O. L. L thing didn't go ahead - there was some good bands on that in fairness. Wish I knew it was this goon organising it when I bought tickets

Was ROLL not that Lloyd fella who is equally as incompetent? LOR Productions or something like that?
Yeah, it was Lloyd. I've seen a few people now saying Phil was involved in ROLL, it wasn't, it was a completely different spoofer!

I'm pretty sure Phil got roped in along the way at some stage.

This is the lad that wants to run something "for the community." He's an absolute joke

I really don't get your point here.  He's a hazard to the community because he lets off stink bombs? For fuck sake,  keep on track here.  The only thing that is relevant is his ineptitude at running a festival so try to refrain from jumping into the anti-Phil orgy. It makes you look like the gimp, not him. It's been flogged to fucking death.

My point is he constantly harps on about metal being a community, communities need to stick together, blah blah, when he obviously is a dick to his own community. If someone threw a load of stinkbombs around this festival he'd never fuck up about it

My point is that you are digging for dirt wherever you can find it.  We all know the man is fucking retarded,  we don't need to look at you acting retarded as well to get the point.

Mclove relax! Did you not get a selection box or something?

Sure thing, Stinky.  I'll leave you to your pathetic bullying of this ridiculous eejit. 

Sold out a few months back? A few heads may have given back tickets so....