It's actually an awful pity that that R. O. L. L thing didn't go ahead - there was some good bands on that in fairness. Wish I knew it was this goon organising it when I bought tickets

Quote from: Bogmetaller on December 12, 2019, 02:51:08 PM
It's actually an awful pity that that R. O. L. L thing didn't go ahead - there was some good bands on that in fairness. Wish I knew it was this goon organising it when I bought tickets

Was ROLL not that Lloyd fella who is equally as incompetent? LOR Productions or something like that?

I havent a clue about ROLL? Any past stuff on that? I only remember phil fest. That was a good thread on metal Ireland

If I remember right ROLL got cancelled maybe a day or two before it was supposed to happen because, according to the organisers, one or two of the locals in the area kicked up a fuss. Think some other promoter (maybe Invictus?) managed to stick on Slough Feg and a couple of the others in the Voodoo so the bands didn't get completely fucked over

Yep. It started to fall to bits in the last week. There was an abortive attempt to stage some of it in the Academy but that also turned to shit a day or two before. Yer man was involved in it, as I recall. His name associated with it was the reason I (wisely, as it turns out) held off from buying a ticket.

Quote from: Drainbramaged on December 12, 2019, 06:37:11 PM
I havent a clue about ROLL? Any past stuff on that? I only remember phil fest. That was a good thread on metal Ireland

Quote from: 04325613 on December 02, 2019, 11:42:21 AM
List of phil or phil related fests:

Philfest 2014
Sonic Circus 2016
R.O.L.L 2018
Iron Mountain 2019

Here you go. I wouldn't like to see you pure innocent victims to fall for phils antics.
Altough if you go to one of these lineups you 100% deserve it.

What's wrong with the lineup?

Quote from: Giggles on December 13, 2019, 04:19:02 PM

What's wrong with the lineup?

To be honest, and no disrespect to all the bands featured as I'm not familiar with them all, there is a distinct whiff of mediocrity from the line-up. Someone already alluded to these being 'Fibbers' bands. Not even one 'big' name to draw in the punters. But of course, this is a boutique festival and the organizer doesn't want big crowds.

Does he ever shut up? Who would even bother to email him threats or anything... delusional prick

8K TV roughly €4000
New Xbox : €300
Bloodstock Ticket approx €180

Total : €4480 ...... that's not that much abuse considering what a fuckwit he seems to be.

If he had a pound for every abusive message he could afford to set up, run and promote an actual festival.