Anyone watching this unravel on Facebook at the moment? Quality juice. The festival page has been deleted.

C'mon lads don't tease, does anyone have a screen shot or remember anything?

Another Phil masterclass
Stolen from facebook:
"Heads up for anyone who might have bought a ticket to Iron Mountain in Leitrim next year or even anyone who's in a band who got booked for it.

The Facebook page has vanished entirely, no trace of their existence anywhere online. I'd advise sending some emails ASAP, to find out if you're out money or not."

Separate comment underneath
"All I'll say is that it got mysteriously taken down after he called out someone's band for being shit and applying to his festival and then they called him out on it because they literally never applied. His excuse was that he was drunk.
Not long after the page was gone."

Basically... ane band mix-up.
Hardly warrants cancelling the event, though.

Has to be more to it?

What event? It's only an event when it's real  :laugh:

Phil should make t-shirts of all the festivals which never happened, like a tour shirt with the dates on the back. I'd buy one.

#38 December 02, 2019, 11:42:21 AM Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 02:44:14 PM by 04325613
List of phil or phil related fests:

Philfest 2014
Sonic Circus 2016
R.O.L.L 2018
Iron Mountain 2019

I'm actually surprised any bands still bother with him

Quote from: Juggz on December 02, 2019, 11:36:24 AM
What event? It's only an event when it's real  :laugh:

Phil should make t-shirts of all the festivals which never happened, like a tour shirt with the dates on the back. I'd buy one.
:laugh:

He posted a rant saying he was going to drop all the bands that hadn't been promoting the event on their social media and come up with a new line up. He deleted that post too. Why can't he understand that rational people don't want to sleep in a ditch and drink warm cans for three days to see a load of Fibbers bands?

Quote from: Anton Arcane on December 02, 2019, 01:32:21 PM
He posted a rant saying he was going to drop all the bands that hadn't been promoting the event on their social media and come up with a new line up...
Soooo!!!... He wants all the bands to do his job for him.    :-\