Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 02, 2019, 08:03:00 PM
Does this guy not have family or friends around him to tell him to pull his head out of his hole.

Quite the opposite it seems, the amount of enabling going on in his Facebook page is staggering. What's even more bewildering are the bands buying into this. As I said before, I'm not in a band, never have been, so maybe I don't appreciate the lengths some will go for a bit of exposure, but are there really bands out there so desperate for a gig that they'll play something so completely doomed from the outset...which will no doubt put them out of pocket into the bargain.

They are probably just completely clueless to how inept/ how genius a pisstaker this man is.

I just went back and read up on the fest again!,fucking hell would you be taking that on if you suffered from anxiety etc?.Even the most astute promoters would struggle to make this fest work.The fuckin logistics!!
I actually feel stressed reading about it!

He posted photos of the site to prove its happening. Looks like an Argos Catalogue tent in some boggers back garden

It's understandable how a band fresh onto the scene isn't going to have a clue which promoters are worth their time and which are not. Any band starting out is going to take whatever they can get.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know why Phil is being called a racist?

How much is he charging for this? Doesn't seem to be a mention of price anywhere

Quote from: Trev on December 03, 2019, 01:30:26 PM
How much is he charging for this? Doesn't seem to be a mention of price anywhere

Think it's 60 quid for the privilege.
I've been to this place before and it is really hard to find and it's up a mountain in the complete arse end of nowhere. No way would I ever go again.
It's never going to go ahead anyhow.
Seen people saying he wanted people to post him payment lol

Quote from: cerealboxfort on December 03, 2019, 01:23:55 PM
It's understandable how a band fresh onto the scene isn't going to have a clue which promoters are worth their time and which are not. Any band starting out is going to take whatever they can get.

He went on some rant about being proud to be white and how foreigners don't integrate into our society ha.
I actually don't think he is genuinely racist. Just a pure dope.

€60?! :laugh:

Wonder how many of these bands will be at the Siege for free a few weeks beforehand?

Quote from: cerealboxfort on December 03, 2019, 01:23:55 PM

The dollarpickle twitter link in the previous page has all

https://twitter.com/DollarPickle/status/1201149813028470784

Quote from: Juggz on December 03, 2019, 01:47:52 PM
I hope that pallet isn't the second stage.

:laugh:

I'm seriously wondering is this the extent of the archery plans??