How come a wee is often called a wee wee but never called a wee wee wee?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2023, 06:40:54 PMHow come a wee is often called a wee wee but never called a wee wee wee?

Get it started

Anyone see the green comet? Clear skies here last night and not a thing even with the binoculars

So I took a holiday from social media for a few weeks. Had a quick squint at it this morning and suddenly gender theory (? Lol theory), covid (terror and vaccines) and the war in Ukraine (military industrial complex shareholders rejoice!) all came roaring back into existence.

Isn't that fantastic? No it really isn't.

You're far better off without it. It's all fucking brain poison.

Yep it's all pretty much awful and life simply goes on without it all

I've been away from it for over 4 years and I haven't missed it for a second. Total shit yet so addictive.

Quote from: blessed1 on January 28, 2023, 07:19:02 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 28, 2023, 06:31:44 PMTotal shit yet so addictive.

That really does sum it up.
yeah just the +1 here as well. The whole thing would make me care about things that I really shouldn't care about at all.

Half of the shit I see people giving out about here is so far off my radar that it is meaningless to me. At the same time, especially with the PC shit, it can get under your skin and drive you mad. It is so easy to be drawn in to guff that's fucking irrelevant except for its poisonous effect on your mental health.

I'm still on social media, though a lot less than before. Still, primary place I've heard about the "PC shit", last few years anyway, is here  :laugh:

Ah it has its uses tbf but I have to make a conscious effort not to get drawn in to the stupid stuff. It's great for sport and music discussion and hobbies etc but all the what's a woman and what's a racist shit seems to creep in after a while. As for here, I dunno what anyone can even say about the pc shit anymore

I see Public Image Ltd are vying for the chance to represent Ireland at this year's Eurovision.

That was on Friday night, they came fourth by all accounts. I can't imagine anything more embarrassing for anyone involved - other than 'winning', obviously.

Quote from: Carnage on February 05, 2023, 04:02:47 AMThat was on Friday night, they came fourth by all accounts. I can't imagine anything more embarrassing for anyone involved - other than 'winning', obviously.

Oh right, I just saw it on the new tab on the phone and assumed it hadn't happened yet. I'm now assuming it was a bad song to come fourth