Quotebut like feels like its no "Metal" people

I think your work rate is great and anything you've released sounds absolutely massive, what holds it back for me is the twattery/comedy factor. Mclove mentioned the likes of Therapy? Fudge Tunnel and I definitely hear Helmet and Tad in there too all bands I would've played to death, but I like my music to be serious. What I see in the videos etc is at odds with what I'm hearing if you follow me.

QuoteWould also say, 4yrs in 3 albums our, our goose is cooked

I'd keep going, with the rate you've been putting stuff out maybe the approach has become somewhat blinkered. You obviously love what you're doing, maybe a break and a bit of a reset is what's required???

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on December 05, 2022, 08:20:52 AM
Quotebut like feels like its no "Metal" people

I think your work rate is great and anything you've released sounds absolutely massive, what holds it back for me is the twattery/comedy factor. Mclove mentioned the likes of Therapy? Fudge Tunnel and I definitely hear Helmet and Tad in there too all bands I would've played to death, but I like my music to be serious. What I see in the videos etc is at odds with what I'm hearing if you follow me.

QuoteWould also say, 4yrs in 3 albums our, our goose is cooked

I'd keep going, with the rate you've been putting stuff out maybe the approach has become somewhat blinkered. You obviously love what you're doing, maybe a break and a bit of a reset is what's required???

Cheers man, appreciate the feedback and kind words. I think a lot of songs and ideas we have I write when I'm alone and miserable but then we are very anti the traditional metal video idea of being in a warehouse somewhere or graveyard, been done to death and I personally eye roll a bit when I see it. So we do try get creative and a bit stupid, but there is particularly in songs like "Dial It Back" like initially in my head that has the orange sort of filter and is done in a desert with bits of stock footage and it turned out to messing around near trim castle like.

Is something I'm aware of, I think the bands inner dynamics has soured me a bit and we've run our race. Have 3 singles due to release next year, will apply for some supports but not holding out much hope.
Play the Academy July 13th

The Strangers With Guns name just puts me off. They're strangers, with guns, so... I'm more thinking this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5s5qGg01nE

When I've checked out the odd track I've enjoyed them though, so ball on. Maybe a name change might help? Switch it around a bit... Friends With Benefits??

Bodydrinkers have a new three-track release out now on Bandcamp. Tshirts on the way also

Here we are jamming a new tune the other day:

Very nice now indeed.

Quote from: M Void on November 22, 2018, 08:53:51 AMYeah, most definitely Blasphemy is the biggest influence along with Beherit, Bestial Warlust, Conqueror and definitely some Archgoat.The old stuff like early Sodom, Bathory, Venom etc. too. I've had the idea to do Clunaculum forever but not the means, good to finally get a demo recorded.

Darragh sent me a link to the new Clunaculum demo. Sounds fekkin wild. Total exxxplozion ov dess!

Reminds me of the Diocletian demo.

Sent it on to me as well. Haven't given it a blast yet.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 24, 2023, 08:31:47 AMDarragh sent me a link to the new Clunaculum demo. Sounds fekkin wild. Total exxxplozion ov dess!

Reminds me of the Diocletian demo.

Cheers for giving it a listen sir.

https://clunaculum.bandcamp.com/album/apocalyptic-incantations-demo-2023

Well lads, I have a one man Death Metal band on the go and just stuck up a single off the upcoming album.
Influenced by Exhumed, Deicide, Desecration and Early Carcass, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation etc. It was recorded by myself and mixed/mastered by
Domo Dixon(Gama Bomb)
Artwork was done by Paul McCarroll
I may have physical copies of the Album at some point too
https://necrotized.bandcamp.com/track/dismembered-delicacy

That sounds great dude

Look it's local and it's filth so I suppose it can go in here.  Kilmallock in Space and the Temple of Croom:  https://dollarpicklerecords.bandcamp.com/album/and-the-temple-of-croom

Harrison ford Harrison ford Harrison ford