Deadly stuff!
How long has Chris been with ye?

Quote from: jobrok1 on August 19, 2022, 05:50:42 PMDeadly stuff!
How long has Chris been with ye?
Only a few weeks John

Chris is a fucking great vocalist. Looking forward to seeing what ye do.

New release imminent? I'll be sure to pick it up.

Quote from: hellfire on August 20, 2022, 03:59:54 PMNew release imminent? I'll be sure to pick it up.
We've had 3 songs recorded and completed with a long while but had to go vocalist searching so delayed it a bit. Hopefully get vocals recorded soon... prob just a digital release for now so no waiting around for cds/tapes to be made.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on August 19, 2022, 09:40:30 AMI don't think JD's involvement is a secret as he posted it somewhere himself I believe. I don't know if the other person involved is operating on a hush hush basis or not.

Matt isn't quiet about his involvement either.

Quote from: hellfire on August 20, 2022, 03:59:54 PMNew release imminent? I'll be sure to pick it up.
Chris is headed in to track vocals this weekend, and we've a gig on Dec 10th - so things are starting to look up

#324 December 01, 2022, 06:52:37 PM Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 03:25:10 AM by BoobC
Quote from: Pentagrimes on July 06, 2022, 09:16:41 AMit's mad that paper felt the phrase "Viking Metal" needed an explanation.

To be fair, in Donegal, 'Viking Metal' would be assumed to be a building product that would be found to be unfit for purpose 15 years later.

Quote from: Anton Arcane on May 16, 2020, 12:39:07 PMPlenty of new bands on the go but 95% of them are lads over 30. Teenagers these days are growing up in a very different world than the one we grew up in. They have a plethora of entertainment options and no musical icons to look up to.

We have just hit the 30 mark somewhat collectively, always find its hard to get people to listen to local, particularly us as we are no specific genre of metal. We do decent numbers at gigs, 89 last one in whelans, but like feels like its no "Metal" people, we've just pulled in a load of stragglers from a few places.
Play the Academy July 13th

Would also say, 4yrs in 3 albums our, our goose is cooked. Here is the one song we'd push if anyone is curious

Play the Academy July 13th

Quote from: StrangersWithGuns on December 02, 2022, 02:59:23 PM
Quote from: Anton Arcane on May 16, 2020, 12:39:07 PMPlenty of new bands on the go but 95% of them are lads over 30. Teenagers these days are growing up in a very different world than the one we grew up in. They have a plethora of entertainment options and no musical icons to look up to.

We have just hit the 30 mark somewhat collectively, always find its hard to get people to listen to local, particularly us as we are no specific genre of metal. We do decent numbers at gigs, 89 last one in whelans, but like feels like its no "Metal" people, we've just pulled in a load of stragglers from a few places.

I think that's your problem, your music is non specific and not necessarily 'metal'. Distorted guitars, sure, but metallers want metal  ;)

Simple as that. There are metal heads who listen to noisy non metal stuff, and back in the 90s stuff like Fudge Tunnel, Therapy? and NIN was all a part of a healthy metal/ metal- friendly diet, but with the internet I wonder how much more atomised things have become.