Disciple
Dead Skin Mask
Hell Awaits
(First time live since 1998)
Mandatory Suicide
Raining Blood
Black Magic
Angel of Death

Not playing Postmortem into RIB is a sin. Fun looking set.

Think Jihad has to be one of their worst songs but otherwise that's one hell of a decent set.

Jihad is a banger on the album but they never seem to be able to replicate it live

I've always found Christ Illusion to be their most meh album. Terrible production too.

Oh I hate Christ Illusion, it's awful - But Jihad, clearly Hanneman penned is a stand out track. 

What sort of fee does anyone reckon they were offered for these shows?

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on September 23, 2024, 06:33:46 PMWhat sort of fee does anyone reckon they were offered for these shows?

Somewhere near six figures allegedly.

Absence makes the guarantee go up.

And their management would probably put out "Fuck off money" fees and see who'd take the bait.

Probably closer to 7 figures, no problem.

Or 6 figures and a guarantee to erase all traces of the last 25 years of their recorded output.

Thought maybe around the 500k mark myself. But yeah possibly higher

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on September 23, 2024, 07:48:25 PMThought maybe around the 500k mark myself. But yeah possibly higher

There's arguably bigger draws on the card but Misfits got 750k the year they headlined so ya never know.

Quote from: Sworntothecans on September 23, 2024, 06:50:09 PM
Quote from: Pagan Saviour on September 23, 2024, 06:33:46 PMWhat sort of fee does anyone reckon they were offered for these shows?

Somewhere near six figures allegedly.

Absence makes the guarantee go up.

And their management would probably put out "Fuck off money" fees and see who'd take the bait.

Near 6 figures? Surely they were already getting that pre reunion.

Great setlist. Tom seems to be enjoying himself. I can't imagine with the money being thrown at them  that they'll not do more festivals dates in the future.

How anyone is remotely interested in this is beyond me. Whatever.

You say that now, but in 2038 you'll be on the 'Twenty Years of Across Deaths' stadium tour playing all the hits and screaming 'WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK!'