I haven't been following this too closely as the only thing about a Slayer reunion that interests me is if they play here again. Are they back together full time or have they just reformed to play a handful of big festivals?

Festivals, as it stands. But once the money starts pouring back in, who knows?

Sure KISS have been at this for decades. They to a farewell tour and then announce a new album tour and go at it again and again.

Sure look at Ozzy..and then when he finally wanted to do a final FINAL farewell tour he wasn't fit to do it...and now moans about not getting a chance to give the fans a send off....fkn joke...

Quote from: Carnage on September 26, 2024, 09:46:27 PMFestivals, as it stands. But once the money starts pouring back in, who knows?

Be great if they came back here I don't think I have ever seen a bad live show from them. Those shows two nights in a row in the Academy stand out in particular.

People always give Kerry King shit yet at one of the shows around the time of the Academy ones in the Limelight he came out and stood with everyone outside chatting and taking photos while Tom stayed in the venue, had them drive the car right up to the door and he climbed in through the boot just to avoid having to interact with anyone.

As for Ozzy isn't one final Black Sabbath reunion tour rumoured for next year?

Sure that Ministry gig here in the Tripod in 08 was suppose to be the bands final ever show.

I would put money on it if Andreas and Paulo don't do a reunion with Max then the Derrick Green tribute will also make a comeback in a few years. 

Quote from: mickO))) on September 27, 2024, 11:33:31 AMAs for Ozzy isn't one final Black Sabbath reunion tour rumoured for next year?

Wont happen I'd say, sure Ozzy is fucked, who would pay to see that shambles?

I think one show is being discussed, he'll never tour again.

If it's a one off they have to get Bill involved. Saw a pic of him and Iommi the other day so they're obviously on good enough terms.

I think that was what was being mooted, Ozzy said he wanted to do one last show with the actual Sabbath line-up before hanging up his piss-filled boots.

I can't see it honestly...but lets se what happens...tickets starting at €200 anyone?

Could be €2, I wouldn't bother with it. Paying to see him waddling back and forth across 10 feet of stage, reading the lyrics from a teleprompter when he's not miming, fuck that.

Unless you mean Slayer, but I wouldn't bother with them again either.

Quote from: Carnage on September 27, 2024, 01:26:04 PMCould be €2, I wouldn't bother with it. Paying to see him waddling back and forth across 10 feet of stage, reading the lyrics from a teleprompter when he's not miming, fuck that.

Unless you mean Slayer, but I wouldn't bother with them again either.

Nah I meant Ozzy alright....also I cant see what's in it for the others to be honest...unless they are making serious dosh = serious ticket prices

Ah it's hardly the money with the likes of sabbath at this stage. I wouldn't personally go across the road for them but fair play to them for giving it a go before it's over for good