September 18, 2024, 10:29:12 PM Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 12:55:39 PM by Pain Medicine
Overdrive teasing an announcement at 07:00 tomorrow, when Iron Maiden believed to be announcing a string of European shows. Poster for a supposed Italian date below.

Setlist pulled from albums up to Fear of the Dark?

How much of a dose is this gaf to get in and out of

Gettin in not too bad, getting out painful.

Ah fantastic,  this is a great announcement.

havent seen them since 2005 or 2006, really looking forward to this one.
Just hope Ticketmaster dont act the c**t with the tickets.
I still have a sore hole from the cost of Pantera.

#8 September 19, 2024, 09:57:06 AM Last Edit: September 19, 2024, 10:00:52 AM by Carnage
I'll give it a miss too. Can't be arsed with Malahide, it'll be north of a ton for tickets and there'll be songs from No Prayer... and FOTD. Fuck that.

I see they've kept up the tradition of having shit support acts.

I'd guess you'll get Bring Your Daughter and Fear of the Dark and perhaps one other from those albums.   9 albums and probably only 16 songs at most.   Though they should do the Charlotte the Harlot trilogy in full - Turn the stage into one dodgy looking brothel  :laugh:

Malahide is a lovely venue. Those 2 albums are grand too.

A Wednesday night too, don't think we need to worry about dynamic pricing forcing the price up anyway

No they played Belfast 2 years ago outdoors and it might have just about sold out 15k. I'd say this is a bigger outdoor venue maybe 20 -25k? They'll do well to fill it

Great news about the gig, was worried it might be Belfast and they seem to have done every Belfast/Dublin alternatively for the past few tours. Surprised they're back so soon again, maybe  they're thinking how long more can we go on and they're trying to do as much as they can while they are able  :)

Quote from: Halo on September 19, 2024, 10:34:02 AMA Wednesday night too, don't think we need to worry about dynamic pricing forcing the price up anyway

Hard to predict, they sold out the 3Arena last time, I see Malahide Csstle is 20k, isn't 3 Arena 16k, so only 4k more.Never been there, would have preferred the arena to an outdoor gig, but hey, I'm grateful they're still touring.