Just had a look at the general sale for the craic - standing tickets now €150  :-\.

!!!

Have tickets had flexible pricing at point of sale for long?

Was thinking Kerry King might be the support but if all these shows are selling out fairly instantly (which I'd imagine they are) theres no real incentive to add a big name as support?

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 21, 2024, 11:06:01 AM!!!

This is the first time I have ever seen it for any kind of show in Ireland.

The gig Ozzy never played in 2019 onwards had flexible pricing

Actually, not flexible since the price only went one way: up. Let's say escalating pricing.

Not to derail the thread too much, but Pearl Jam UK tour tickets did go the other way recently: two weeks before shows, ticket prices were halved due to poor sales, making those who'd paid full price purdy unhappy.

Being a Pearl Jam fan is surely just a series of disappointments!?

Quote from: mickO))) on June 21, 2024, 11:17:34 AM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 21, 2024, 11:06:01 AM!!!

This is the first time I have ever seen it for any kind of show in Ireland.

Ac/dc standing tickets were going for 500 for a finish I believe? No way that should be allowed. TM some shower of cunts

A shower of cunts doesn't do them justice! If it ended up that for AC/DC you'd want to be some eejit to support that nonsense.

#133 June 21, 2024, 06:02:39 PM Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 06:07:53 PM by Pain Medicine
Think AC/DC went up to 315 or something for gold circle and 150 for general standing after they went on general sale. You will be able to get them for below face value come August. I will probably pick up a standing ticket for this for 50 on resale a few days before.

Standing up at €205 now. Touting was made illegal here but Ticketmaster can openly do this.