Fuck didn't realise the €72 tickets were the cheap seats... That price was a push for me but the price for standing is fucking excessive!

Everything marketed towards the well off and the fanboys these days. Depressing.

I'd imagine the upper tier is gonna be curtained off anyway so even the cheapest seats tomorrow will be probably still be decent.

Caught Testament recently wasn't billed they were doing it but set was solely from first 2 albums only. Personally I don't mind a repeat of such, on fire!

Are Anthrax closing the night here for certain? Clearly Anthrax are bigger in the UK but here that's easily up in the air here they didn't pack the Academy for their best album in full and they've (only?) been back as a common tag team partner to Slayer since.

Would imagine we are gonna get same running order as the UK.

Could probably make the same argument about the Machine Head/Amon Amarth co-headline that came here and we got the UK running order.

Would also imagine Anthrax will give us the same set they've given us every time they play here. Morons.

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on August 23, 2024, 08:08:23 AMWould also imagine Anthrax will give us the same set they've given us every time they play here. Morons.

Aye, would love to go simply just to see Testament do the early stuff, but no interest in another Anthrax retread through Among the Living's greatest hitsc and their tired cover tunes. Seen countless Anthrax gigs over the last 15-20 odd years, multiple line-ups (Spitz, Vera, Dette, Caggiano, Donais) and the one constant being the same old shite they always play.

The John Bush gigs of the early 2000s are the only ones i really remember fondly.

100% Agree. Any other time has been a let down.

The gigs with Bush were the only ones where you got a complete spread across the catalogue for the setlist.

Quote from: Deranged Bear! on January 24, 2024, 08:49:31 PMFuck didn't realise the €72 tickets were the cheap seats... That price was a push for me but the price for standing is fucking excessive!

Everything marketed towards the well off and the fanboys these days. Depressing.

The dynamic pricing bullshit has the tickets at €78 now for the exact same gig in the exact same areas of standing and seats. Might be warranted if they got Bush in for a changed set though  :)

Resale standing ticket there for €68 at the moment. I'd nearly be tempted but fuck the hotel prices.

Nice one, I just picked that up for €82 after collateral damage.

Mail gone to ya on a very cheap accommodation option.

I take it this won't sell out .

debating bringing the young lad

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on August 23, 2024, 08:08:23 AMWould also imagine Anthrax will give us the same set they've given us every time they play here. Morons.

They won't even play one of their best songs because Belladona is still salty.

For shame, but which track are you referring to?

So dream tracks if Anthrax actually shook things up a bit?