QuoteSo dream tracks if Anthrax actually shook things up a bit

From Bush's era off the top of my head

Potters Field
Room For One More
1000 Points Of Hate
Black Lodge
Random Acts of Senseless Violence
What Doesn't Die

But the Belladonna era is woefully underrepresented too, If Joey is sticking to stuff he sang with the band originally then play more stuff from Persistence and give us a deep cut from the other records. Drop the stupid covers.

The covers are pretty essential live if you ask me!.

Not in a 7 song support slot, like at the Slayer show a few years ago. Inexcusable.

QuoteThe covers are pretty essential live if you ask me!.

Feck off. Got the time essential? Whatever about Antisocial but Got the Time at the expense of anything else from them is inexcusable.

Just snagged two standing tickets to this. I'm purely going for the mighty Testament ( I could watch Skolnick play all day) and Kreator.

I really have never been all too arsed with Anthrax. Maybe Joey will be chucking cans of Monster into the crowd again.  ;D

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on September 04, 2024, 12:57:20 PM
QuoteThe covers are pretty essential live if you ask me!.

Feck off. Got the time essential? Whatever about Antisocial but Got the Time at the expense of anything else from them is inexcusable.
Not for me,id be disappointed if they didn't play it!

It's awful, the only low point on Persistence Of Time. Antisocial can fuck off too. With all the vastly superior original material they have, playing one cover live is bed enough, let alone two.

May be so,but in a live arena huge numbers would be lapping up those covers over 90s era Bush material!.

Most of the Bush material is shite alright but there's a few decent songs sprinkled across the albums.

I love the Bush albums, but I've accepted they'll never do anything from them live again

I'd just be happy for something that isn't 85% Among the Living, the few covers, and the mandatory song from the last album

Forget the Bush / Belladonna stuff. They could play Only, Gung Ho, Lone Justice, Medusa etc etc

RANDOM ACTS OF SENSELESS VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOLENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCE!

Fucking tune, you lunatics.

Just compare that Ambassador set to what they do now. The John Bush fronted Anthrax gave everyone something they wanted

What Doesn't Die
Superhero
Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
In My World
Inside Out
Fueled
Antisocial
1000 Points of Hate
Black Lodge
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)